There will be no AC3 pre-load for UbiShop orders..

I just received an email from ubi support on the availability of pre-loading AC3.

My question to support was:
    Will we be able to pre-load Assassin's Creed 3 on uplay PC so we don't have to wait to play after release because its downloading?

My response from ubi support:
    Unfortunately, the Uplay pc client does not have that functionality.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft support.

Dellers's Avatar Senior Member
    Should go fast anyway. Uplay is usually like Origin, and will be as fast as your line. Shouldn't necessarily take more than an hour getting it depending on your connection. I ordered on Steam and have to wait 19 hours because they never understand that different countries have different release times, but you'll still get it right over midnight I guess.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh well, at least now we know. Thanks for passing on the info.

Good thing i got 100/100

thanks for the info

Has anyone heard anything about a Steam pre-load or is that just wishful thinking?

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    too bad

Originally Posted by soccer06 Go to original post
    Has anyone heard anything about a Steam pre-load or is that just wishful thinking?
    That's up to Steam. Probably though

yeah, the ubisoft support service is very disappointing, they don't give us solutions, only apologies for your service, if they try to be a big enterprise then they need to change your attitude

Originally Posted by heredarkness Go to original post
    yeah, the ubisoft support service is very disappointing, they don't give us solutions, only apologies for your service, if they try to be a big enterprise then they need to change your attitude
    their marketing sure is a joke

I learned my lesson. Never buy anything from Ubisoft website. uPlay is horrible and support is awful. Won't be buying from them again.