All the extra outfits kinda suck.

I feel like all the extra outfits are kinda boring. Does anyone else agree with me? I just got Achilles' original outfit, but it's not very different than the one you start with. It's ok, but the hood especially is not much to look at. I miss the upgrade that we got from the other games, especially Assassin's Creed II where the outfit was way different, and way better than what we had before.

I surely can't be the only one that feels this way.

The Captain Kidd outfit is pretty cool, but it has a hat instead of a hood, which is not very "Assassin".

Thoughts on this?

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    All that Never Happened

Oh Yes.. Assassins Creed II had so much Better Outfits..I remember that Italian Noble Outfit with the Pink cape, and the 5 Assassin Outfits. The Young Assassin Outfit, the Middle Aged Assassin Outfit, the Colonel Outfit and the Master Assassin Outfit.

I also liked the Mercenary Outfit we got near the end that Mario gave to you..

And Who can forget that French and Borgia Soldiers Outfits in Brotherhood ? Man those were awesome and having them anytime was so Good..

And the Wonderful Brutus Armor. It was so Good.

Well i agree the uniforms do suck, and we DEFINITELY need more uniforms, but i don't really care for the "hood". I want a Tricorn Hat or at least a Uniform that looks like the times, which is the Revolutionary War, not the Middle Ages or the Rennaissance. I just think it looks way out of place. If you're an Assassin during those times, you have to blend in with the crowd, and NONE of the Uniforms offered (with exception to the Indian Uniform) does that. We need more Colonist Uniforms, or a Patriot Uniform something along those lines. I'd even deal with the Haytham or the Aquiles Outfit.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Nothing has topped the outfit that came with AltaÏr's armor imo.

Extra outfits do suck. The ones worn in the SP are much better, yet they aren't available outside of their respective missions. Poop.

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    I haven't played the game. I don't know.

are there any green dyes for Connor's outfit? There were none for Aveline, besides a gray that looked sorta green.

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    The Achillies one is decent but I agree the rest are not great. I would say the colonial assassin is by far the worse one which is a shame because the concept art for it was just awesome.

^I feel the same about Captain of the Aquila.
    It's supposed to be Connor's Naval outfit. but is far from it.

Krayus Korianis's Avatar Senior Member
    I enjoy Captain Kidd's outfit... It DOES have a hood, check in the front, below the captain's hat. But the "Hood" doesn't encompass the head, it's just under the hat.

TwoDents's Avatar Member
    Yeah, some of the previous titles had some really neat outfits. The only one I like in this one is Achilles, and I only wear it because the hood is up (Dunno if the patch came out yet, can't access my PS3 from here). The outfits in this game seem pretty lackluster.