I feel sorry for Razer. :/

MnM_vs_Smarties's Avatar Duel of Champions Grandmaster
    Hey guys!

Im now reporting from Dreamhack at the MMDoC booth and just wanted to tell you that this is one huge crazy event! So much to see here and its only getting better Ive heard! I would have only come just for this experience.

Also the team here from Ubisoft are all really great. Theyre all kind and helpful and stuff (and pay for everything). Its really nice to talk with each of them about what they do for the game and whats planned for the future.

Im missing Aza404 though, too bad youre not here.

Anyway, Ill let you know more tomorrow when Ive seen more of Dreamhack (Ive only seen like 1/4th here).

Cheers!

MnM_vs_Smarties's Avatar Duel of Champions Grandmaster
    Hey again,

This afternoon the final will be played between Matrix.disc and me. Unfortunatly it cant be streamed. However they told us they will record it and post it on Facebook and/or the forums. =)

I can only agree with MnM The venue is enormous and the number of people with their own computers seated for the LAN is nearly unfathomable!
    Guys from Ubi team are great and helpful. I had looooong conversations about future plans, balancing and ways to involve community more - both with Stephane, Emile and all other guys from the team. The way they responded to feedback is really positive and gives me hope that all the small annoyities that are there at the moment will be ironed out and we can wait for content patches instead of bugfix patches

Soooo... the championship is over what about those temporary accounts?
    still have a tiny hope that we can keep at least one card fom them

C4r-n4ge's Avatar DoC Moderator
    Originally Posted by Pjovejas Go to original post
    Soooo... the championship is over what about those temporary accounts?
    still have a tiny hope that we can keep at least one card fom them
    It was already answered in the other topic. The cards won't be transfered into our main accounts.

r3tsa's Avatar Senior Member
    It's not over, online finals are left.

Originally Posted by C4r-n4ge Go to original post
    It was already answered in the other topic. The cards won't be transfered into our main accounts.
    pssst... don't interfere, I still hope for that stupid rare, called Pao Deathseeker

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234