Annoying Encyclopedia!!!

I have done every single type of person to 3/3 except the Woodworker. He is 2/3 but whenever I try to scan him it says that IS have already finished t and consult the log in the manor. I haven't t the achivment so something is not right.

I had the same issue. Lance the woodworker was my last person to scan. He was stuck on 2/3 for so long. I finally had to just sit there and follow him around and learn his actions so I would know when he was doing something he hadn't done before. I would scan 3 different actions, and it would say they were already scanned. If I already scanned 3 distinct actions, why do you say I'm at 2/3? I finally got it when he went up to his house door and opened it and started messing around with it like he was working on it. This was so annoying and made me question how my life had brought me to the point of watching a woodworker AI go about his daily chores for 30 minutes just for a meaningless achievement.

JCearlyyears's Avatar Senior Member
    I had the same problem, I don't know if it will work for you, but this did for me: Scan the lumberers again when they are doing an activity. If that doesn't work, maybe try scanning a few other people. It might not work, and it wont finish the log, but it got me the achievement.

My woodwork/lumberer is also bugged... any I have 3/3 farmer with no entry! Such a buggy feature and keeping us from platinum...