Hood patch -WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILER-

Hi i always was a loyal assassin's creed fan. But there is an problem i have with AC3! When you finish the game he doesn't wear his hood . And maybe you could make a patch were he wears his hood again or make a button combination were you can choose when he wears his hood. I think the hood is the creed's symbol the hood has been weared since AC1! There are many people starting online petitions for this so please ubisoft fix this!! Let's hope they do

I agree with you 100%. Ubisoft probably has acknowledged this by now, mostly due to the fact that THOUSANDS of fans have been posting about it since day 1......

Originally Posted by ktyoung Go to original post
    I agree with you 100%. Ubisoft probably has acknowledged this by now, mostly due to the fact that THOUSANDS of fans have been posting about it since day 1......
    I think they are going to fix it

Fix hood

Piss em of enough and they might fix it!!

WarriorAegis's Avatar Member

Look at page 50 or 51 for the tweet image.

Originally Posted by WarriorAegis Go to original post

Look at page 50 or 51 for the tweet image.
    Niiice that's all i needed to know thanks man!

WarriorAegis's Avatar Member
    No problem.

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Of all the glitches and bugs and complaints about this game, this is the only one I really care about being fixed. If they left everything else unfixed and just fixed this one stupid hoodie problem I would be happy.

T
    Originally Posted by kriegerdesgottes Go to original post
    Of all the glitches and bugs and complaints about this game, this is the only one I really care about being fixed. If they left everything else unfixed and just fixed this one stupid hoodie problem I would be happy.
    I'm thinking exact the same about it!