Ship Warfare

I found something I like and its controlling warships...

ROUGE WIND CAPTAIN: Call for half sail men. Excellent loving it, might just keep replaying this level over and over. more ship DLC please. Sure beats hunting for wabbits and looking for clues or boring myself with tacky storylines

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    nobody cares about your off-topic complaints.

The naval missions are nice though.

I wasn't complaining, I really think its better

Originally Posted by S-EVANS Go to original post
    I wasn't complaining, I really think its better
    "Sure beats hunting for wabbits and looking for clues or boring myself with tacky storylines"
    Yes you were.

Anyway, I liked the naval missions a lot because they were really immersive.

Oh behave yourself man, jesus talk about pick on wording. if i made a thread saying "loving looking for clues, and killing wabbits, but hate the ships parts" i suppose you would say im complaining about the ships. Get your head out your backside man. the world does not revolve around you it revolves around the sun

Oh behave yourself man, jesus talk about pick on wording. if i made a thread saying "loving looking for clues, and killing wabbits, but hate the ships parts" i suppose you would say im complaining about the ships. Get your head out your backside man. the world does not revolve around you it revolves around the sun
    I'm not arguing the thread is about complaining. In fact, I said the very opposite as I said the complaining was off-topic.

CraCrazydude001's Avatar Junior Member
    I agree, the Naval Warfare missions are tons of fun but something new is needed to for it, more customization maybe? A bit more difficulty? Not sure what, but either way it was a blast to control a big ship.

Originally Posted by LightRey Go to original post
    I'm not arguing the thread is about complaining. In fact, I said the very opposite as I said the complaining was off-topic.
    But thats the point its not complaining, all games have good points and bad points correct ?

good point = ship warfare
    bad point = hunting

of course there are other good n bad points, and of course some will perhaps agree and others will disagree, you actually turned a thread about myself preffering ship warfare over other aspects into a thread about complaining simply because you think i was complaining. you cant tell the difference between complaining and preference trust me if i have something to complain about i will complain about it not mix my words. as i already have and been warned about it from the moderation team as well as been served an infraction for it.

NEWSFLASH:

you telling me you think im complaining is also of topic - but you are so self centered you cant see that either so do me a favor and go pretend your forum god someplace else, PLEASE - because if theres one thing i cant stand its a moderator wannbe they cause more problems than they solve are rarely have anything to say worth reading.

Originally Posted by CraCrazydude001 Go to original post
    I agree, the Naval Warfare missions are tons of fun but something new is needed to for it, more customization maybe? A bit more difficulty? Not sure what, but either way it was a blast to control a big ship.
    I liked it so much I would welcome more complicated features and customization

i honestly think ubi should take the naval gameplay and make a entire game around it. using the minigames controls and feel as the main gameplay after some expansion.

as for hunting, i completly ignore the stupid clue stuff usually and just murder anything that crosses my path or is below me when i am in trees..

i get lots of money just doing that.

But thats the point its not complaining, all games have good points and bad points correct ?

good point = ship warfare
    bad point = hunting

of course there are other good n bad points, and of course some will perhaps agree and others will disagree, you actually turned a thread about myself preffering ship warfare over other aspects into a thread about complaining simply because you think i was complaining. you cant tell the difference between complaining and preference trust me if i have something to complain about i will complain about it not mix my words. as i already have and been warned about it from the moderation team as well as been served an infraction for it.

NEWSFLASH:

you telling me you think im complaining is also of topic - but you are so self centered you cant see that either so do me a favor and go pretend your forum god someplace else, PLEASE - because if theres one thing i cant stand its a moderator wannbe they cause more problems than they solve are rarely have anything to say worth reading.

I liked it so much I would welcome more complicated features and customization
    I really don't want to be a mod and I'm quite sure they wouldn't want me to be a mod either. After all, what I do is absolutely not what mods do. Honestly, do you really think this is what a mod would do?

Btw, yes, every game has good and bad points. Pointing out the bad ones is called complaining.