Finished all 3 Hunting Challenges but... (Assassin's Creed 3 topic)

Like the topic mentions I finished all 3 sets of the hunting challenges. Hunting Challenge 1, 2 and 3. And the "In Good Standing" achievement hasnt unlocked. When I check the "Hunting Society" in my logbook it just says "Visit one of the hunting lodges in the frontier" (something like that anyway) -- Do the "Hunting Missions" count towards this also? Or better yet do the Hunting Challenges even count for this achievement? (It should right?) I decided to do this one since hunting is really easy and one of my favorite things to do in Assassin's Creed 3.

Any enlightenment on what I'm doing wrong or SOMETHING would be much appreciated. Or should I just give up the hunting missions and try another group of challeges (Thieves, Frontier, etc...)

Thanks,

A fellow gamer.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Hate to say it, but it should have unlocked after completing the challenges. Mine did.

straty88's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Bloodytimes Go to original post
    Like the topic mentions I finished all 3 sets of the hunting challenges. Hunting Challenge 1, 2 and 3. And the "In Good Standing" achievement hasnt unlocked. When I check the "Hunting Society" in my logbook it just says "Visit one of the hunting lodges in the frontier" (something like that anyway) -- Do the "Hunting Missions" count towards this also? Or better yet do the Hunting Challenges even count for this achievement? (It should right?) I decided to do this one since hunting is really easy and one of my favorite things to do in Assassin's Creed 3.

Any enlightenment on what I'm doing wrong or SOMETHING would be much appreciated. Or should I just give up the hunting missions and try another group of challeges (Thieves, Frontier, etc...)

Thanks,

A fellow gamer.
    If I remember correctly, you need to finish all the hunting (Kill the bear, Deer etc) missions. Hope this helps!

This will help you find the hunting cabins. After a few missions, the hunting cabins will pop back onto the map. It's a bug, so report it as I did, and they should fix it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh6MD...=youtube_gdata

mukwag's Avatar Member
    As someone else has said, you need to do the missions for the Hunting Society. I got the achievement once I finished the last one.