C4r-n4ge's Avatar DoC Moderator
    Congratulations to Matrix !!! He's our pride - true hardcore killer from Poland.
    Let's hope this tournament would be just the first step in creating the whole series of big internationall Tournaments.

One thing is very strange to me - why there were only 2 players sent? According to the rules of the Tournament if one of the player from the final 4 could not go to Sweden then the runner up should took his place...

No one wanted to go for reasons previously stated.

Next time offer more than 1 ticket. Kthx

Originally Posted by leonid1995927 Go to original post
    No one wanted to go for reasons previously stated.

Next time offer more than 1 ticket. Kthx
    And what are these reasons...? Cause I can't find it...

What point is it to go if you can't bring anyone? It's lonely.

All I can say is that from Ubi team's side everything concerning the trip was done right.

I can agree with that.
    But I still feel sorry for those for whom that wasn't enough.

Originally Posted by Matrix.disc Go to original post
    All I can say is that from Ubi team's side everything concerning the trip was done right.
    Matrix - please explain to us (of course only if you know that) - why there were only 2 players sent?
    Because according to the rules of the Tournament if one of the player from the final 4 could not go to Sweden then the runner up should took his place...

I'm sorry, but I am not sure if I can disclose this information. You should look forward to some more details about this issue from SpaceElephant.
    I hope you understand my reluctance, but some of the conversations we had were purely private and I don't want to be screwing up with whatever the MMDoC team is planning to do, or what their community communication strategy is.

Oh and by the way, I have discussed the issues with lack/late/lacking communication with community and guys from Ubi promised me they have been working on it hard already and they are still trying to improve.

Originally Posted by Matrix.disc Go to original post
    I'm sorry, but I am not sure if I can disclose this information. You should look forward to some more details about this issue from SpaceElephant.
    I hope you understand my reluctance, but some of the conversations we had were purely private and I don't want to be screwing up with whatever the MMDoC team is planning to do, or what their community communication strategy is.

Oh and by the way, I have discussed the issues with lack/late/lacking communication with community and guys from Ubi promised me they have been working on it hard already and they are still trying to improve.

Of course - I understand that you can't disclose some private conversation with developers - that's obvious.

But I believe that the developers should explain to us the situation. All the players that took place in the tournament (and all the game community) deserves to know what...

As I said before according to the rules of the Tournament if one of the player from the final 4 could not go to Sweden then the runner up should took his place... then what happened? Were there another bans for players? Or - if not then what was the reason that the 2 players which couldn't fly to Sweden were not replaced by 2 runners up?

I'd figure the runner-ups didn't wanna go either.