Shikao87's Avatar Member
    I checked the forum and Dream Hack site, but still I don't know when exactly will DoC finals happen or whether they will be streamed.

Could anyone enlighten me on this matter, please? =]

SpaceElephant's Avatar Community Developer
    Hello guys! Here is SpaceElephant live from the Dreamhack! The finale will happen today, at around 2pm (Paris and Dreamhack time). Unfortunatly we are not geared right now for a live stream, as we don't have a spectator mode yet, but for the next events, we will make sure to do something about it.

Unfortunatly, two players were not able to make it to the Dreamhack, so we will only do the Grande Finale from here, the two other players will be able to fight for the Bronze online, later after the Dreamhack.

We will post pictures and interviews with the two finalists (Matrix.disc and MnM_vs_Smarties) on our Facebook page after the game, and we will record the finale game, as usual.

Stay tuned!

Space E and the DoC

Just as Emile wrote, we're going to be playing best of 5 around 14:00 and the games will be available later online. For the moment all you can do is to wish me luck

zenithale's Avatar Senior Member
    SpaceElephant, you mean Ethylparaben and Dias couldn't come?
    Anyway I'm impatient to watch the replays! Good luck to our 4 champions!

Hey guys! We now have a winner for the first Worldwide tournament sponsored by Razer! It was SO TIGHT !! They played 5 games and the last one was a very very exciting!
    I'm proud to announce the winners : Matrix.disc got the first place and MnM_vs_Smarties got the second one! I will do my best to upload the final match (I'm in Sweden with a very slow Internet connection, sitting on the floor at the booth...) and we also shot a video interview with the two finalists, they give very good tips to new players!

We will certainly organize other such events, online and offline, and the next times we will also provide a stream for those games.

Thanks to all players for taking part in this event, thanks for your support, for relaying the info, and SEE YA ON THE BATTLEGROUND !!

Here's a picture of the two champs (I think this cup will be soon filled with vodka...) :

Congratulations!
    Too bad they were only 2 to fight.

See you next time Zenithale!

I doubt that, I take part in online tournament only.

Well, that's done.

Can we go back to whining incessantly now?

I'm wondering why two other players missed Dreamhack.
    GJ Matrix. I wanted to see the game irl but had no time for that