MnM_vs_Smarties's Avatar Duel of Champions Grandmaster
    Thanks for the explanation Aza404.

Imo you were just in time to catch him. It maybe wasn't perfect, but this is the first WC organized, so it's not expected to go perfect. Anyway, I think you made the right decision.

Le.Rancord's Avatar Senior Member
    Im pretty sure the next wont be in sealed mode, and then things like that wont happen

Ok, nice the decision of dq.

I wanted to know if it will have a livestream to see the match, or later a video of the games ?

I'm glad that there is a solution to this outrageous abuse that seems to be paying back the harm done, at least in some extent. I feel very sorry for the honest players that have suffered because of this abuse and I wish good luck to all the participants.

I am sure that the next tournament will be organized more carefully and with greater diligence. I fully understand though, that the time was scarce and it's the first attempt on it.

Thank you anyway! This means alot to the honest players!

aahhh... I see that this cheater was in my "branch"... Sorry for Wolrajh (the guy I have lost to)...

The fact that the most successful account of the cheater was in your branch doesn't mean that other people didn't play against him in other branches on other accounts Srsly, the guy though he "broke the system" or what?

C4r-n4ge's Avatar DoC Moderator
    Good jod but still too bad that all the cheaters that played in the tournament on multiple accounts were not detected. I guess Tysytax was the only one stupid enough to create multiple accounts and play them from the same IP so it was easy for UBi to detect it. I think that other were more creative ones...
    Anyway - it would be a good lesson for Ubisoft to be more carefull at organization of next tournaments....

That was simply the lowest thing a player could do...
    I'm glad what Ubisoft did, nothing is perfect and some people love to abuse. I feel sorry to players that have lost to that cheater.

It's negligence, is what it is....

Close call, too. *shakes head*