DoC championship gossip

So I try to create some thread for a chat of participators

Just now I have seen my account And i'm contemplating which fraction would be the best choice

By the way a very imprtant question for me at the moment :

What will happen with those championsiph cards in championship account? Can we have them transfered to our ordinary acount afterwards? please?

trupiciel's Avatar Heed the Call!
    Would it be fair that the quickest 128 people get free cards? I don't think so. I think you should prove yourself worthy to keep them. So like top 64 or 32 or even higher ranked.

Originally Posted by trupiciel Go to original post
    Would it be fair that the quickest 128 people get free cards? I don't think so. I think you should prove yourself worthy to keep them. So like top 64 or 32 or even higher ranked.
    You are almost right.

Just I was chasing one card for so long for one of my planned decks

Aza404's Avatar DoC Shoutcaster
    Sorry, but once the championship is over, these accounts will probably be deleted.

But if you get far enough, you've got a chance of getting some really awesome prizes that will make you forget all about these cards

Best,
    Aza

Aww, I thought the Online/Offline thread was the signup Totally missed the other thread.

Mabufudyne, that should be really annoying misunderstanding...

As for the championship, as far as I have seen from screenshots I have an impression that there are no heaven fractions participating? Or have I missed it?

I have seen a few - don't know if any have won - I saw at least 2 Haven screen shots.

You are right... after double check I found also two and it looks like they are the winners.
    The next question is... At the moment I see only 33 match reports (including 1 complain that the oponent didn't come to play). While there should be 64 of them (from 128 players). Thea deadline is comming. i wonder how many matches are going right now

A shame to those, who got forfeits... probably you took a place from other people, who wanted and could play.

Well, some of these forfeits could have been a result of a smurf playing against a smurf, right? Just theoretizing... there is an AWFUL lot of nicks that i have never seen - either in-game or on the forums, which makes me wonder.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►