Assassins creed: what could the future bring - opinions [spoilers]

I just want to say I have loved playing the Assassins Creed series! And I've especially loved the storyline! I have to admit the best of it was the Etzio saga, and I'd love to hear how everyone wants the direction of the game to go? I know how I want the game to progress, its not a thread where theirs a chance these ideas will get implemented its just for fun to see how everyone thinks the game might progress. I thought I'd share my ideas just for fun. These also aren't spoilers so don't think any of this will ring true,

With Desmond dead and him having released Juno she warns the world that they will become slaves to her command! the assassins realise that to stand any chance they must use the memories installed into Desmonds mind to train people to fight back, they find a relative and sync memories of Desmond into his mind, having done this they find Minerva had left a message within his mind, talking of a weapon that can stop the evil lady, and tell them to sync Desmond relative into the Animus the end of Ezio's quest at Masayaf where it leads to:

Ezio starts to exit the Altiar shrine room, and a book begins to glow, so he takes it and continues to retire. He spends years attempting to open the book to no avail. Until he is on his death bed minutes before he is due to die, and the book begins to glow, he struggles to the bookshelf and back to his bed, and the locks on the book shift and it opens to a hologram of Altiar explaining how he had looked into the apple and seen Desmond choose the path that saved the world but at a cost of releasing Juno. He then goes onto explain how he would of been honoured to serve along side him, and thanked him for his dedication to the Creed. He then says that he has no right to ask anymore but would do so anyway, and asks for him to place his memories into this book as when looking into the Apple he see's that no human weapon can kill the 1st settler however the other 1st settler envisioned this happening so created a weapon to stop her. Altiar had looked into the apple to try find its location but to no avail. So if Ezio puts his knowledge and skill memories into the book when the weapon surfaces the book will open once more and his knowledge and skills will be bestowed upon his descendant. The book is passed down generation to generation until the world war 2 period. An old man descendant of Etzio gives the book to his Grandson as his son is at war once the book is given it begins to glow again, and unlocks. With that a soldier comes to the door saying that his Dad was someone important and was killed by templars controlling and influencing the Nazi's including Hitlar! After long deliberation he opens the book once more to hear Etzios story of the Templars there plots and plans his memories and skills etc! After the book stops glowing he has Ezios skills! And is told to seek the Creed symbol, he finds it to find a crumbling wreck of a building with one man inside, he talks of how assassins have failed and Etzio's descendant takes on the task of eliminating the Templars to help bring an end to the war! Throughout the campaign he realises that the Templars/Nazi's are searching for keys having found a scroll talking of a weapon, Etzios descendant sets out to find the keys before the Templars which would reveal the location of the weapon! This is his quest!

Escappa's Avatar Senior Member
    You say "no spoilers" but yet you give away the ending of the whole franchise so far??? Seriously you have to get that title fixed ASAP.

De Filosoof's Avatar Senior Member
    Lol.

another connor game. that could focus on the expansion of america towards the west.
    my point of view, simply a continuation of themes from AC3

or
    another connor game that could take him off continent to england
    my point of view, connor after growing wiser and saddened realises that his true duty is no longer to his tribe but to the assassin order. he travels to england to finally fufill his role as an assassin.

UrDeviant1's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow, just wow. What's with all the arseholes around the forums lately

If they made another Connor game in America, they have to (in my opinion) explain why the american sign has an eagle on it . . . if you know what I mean

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    For someone claiming to know the and Love the series and Story, You sure know very little of it..

Do you mean the part when he talks about Ezio's death-bed?

Will_Lucky's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by TrueAssassin77 Go to original post
    another connor game. that could focus on the expansion of america towards the west.
    my point of view, simply a continuation of themes from AC3

or
    another connor game that could take him off continent to england
    my point of view, connor after growing wiser and saddened realises that his true duty is no longer to his tribe but to the assassin order. he travels to england to finally fufill his role as an assassin.
    In my opinion let him die young, that'd be a refreshing change from Altair and Ezio. Then again the character had so little development he could do with a second game to fix his issues in general, but then again I don't think I could put myself through another game he was in....

Nah Prequel with Haythem instead, that'll do he was a good character and I'd like to see how he got on in England. Or a game with Cross featuring Nikolai.

Originally Posted by Will_Lucky Go to original post
    Nah Prequel with Haythem instead, that'll do he was a good character and I'd like to see how he got on in England. Or a game with Cross featuring Nikolai.
    But that would be, Templar's creed.