Petition to keep the GRAW2 servers online

Apparently the GRAW2 servers are going to be shut down in the near future. This has been confirmed by direct calls to Ubisoft.

To be sure, GRAW2 is an old game, but there are still many ardent players who were drawn to GRAW2's gameplay and community-friendly lobby system. For some of us, GRFS (while still a very good game) has just not been a suitable replacement for GRAW2, and we want to be able to continue to play GRAW2, as we've had for years.

While it is understandable that player numbers are dwindling, I propose that we make a strong showing here to show ubisoft that there is still player interest and support. Hopefully they can be convinced to keep the servers online.

If you still play GRAW2, or still want to be able to play it online in the future, please leave a reply in this thread. Please try to keep this thread focused on being a petition to keep the servers up.

I can also supply the phone number to call ubisoft directly, just send me a private message or contact me on xbox live (Mister Ouchie).

Thanks
    Mister Ouchie
     1 people found this helpful

Please Ubisoft do not shut down Graw2 servers.
    It is one of the best game ever, I can not imagine not being able to play it anymore (it is hard enough to find a Siege room).

GRFS... I plaid it one month and then stopped, I do not miss it.

Please don't take our servers away! Many of us have paid enough money to continue to play this game, xbl live; the game itself; maps, and alot of us have even bought Future Soldier, and still want to play Graw 2! To take the servers is unfair!!

Originally Posted by BooKittyKat Go to original post
    Please don't take our servers away! Many of us have paid enough money to continue to play this game, xbl live; the game itself; maps, and alot of us have even bought Future Soldier, and still want to play Graw 2! To take the servers is unfair!!
    I've been playing GRAW2 online for many years -- and haven't found a comparable online community or gaming environment to GRAW2. Please keep the servers online for our continued enjoyment!

Can we get some clarification from someone at Ubi, is it really going away?

I agree GRFS is a good game but GRAW 2 and GRAW are the best please keep GRAW 2 going and if not make a GRAW 3 or ever a digitaly remastered GRAW 2 either way keep GRAW 2 going

How to save GRAW 2

Is not that GRAW3 sucks, the fact is that the team play experience is completely different in a negative way.
    Like any other company ubi is a money making machine.
    Why would ubi keep hosting this game when there is no significant revenue for them?
    In fact at this point the only reason they allowed us to play was that few people still buy this game.

So, if you were ubisoft what would motivate you to keep spending those €50/day server cost?
    m o n e y
    I propose ubi to charge us for team, coop, and other online games.
    Or
    I propose ubi to sell a 1.5 version of graw2 with other minor updates.

please "UBI" do not shut down this site i am detterentvenus5 of the claymoreclan we are all older gents that enjoy getting together and playin this ahhhhsome game G.R.A.W.2 AND 1 EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE.. I renewed my xbox- live just so i could play this game nothing else. I have also met alot of new friends from all over the world playing G.R.A.W.2 SO LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE GREAT FOR ME AND THE WORLD EH!!

Graw1 and 2 on one CD, with all maps from both games available and maybe few extras, an honest price... I will buy it, rather than paying to only access the online.

viva la graw2 viva la graw2
    i
    Ubisoft we beseige you, please do not take our entertainment away from us! we have grown as a community and have bonds that extend beyond the game!, if ubisoft is to shut off the servers it would break up and divide the community and perhaps in the long run break the bonds that we have created with other graw players
    please please please do not tear the community apart

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►