Tree synchronizing

Not Complaining, in fact i love the game even with all the bugs, this is the second time i actually want to finish a game 100% after AC 2. I was just wondering if this was a bug so i thought i would ask. every time i synchronize in those huge trees i have to climb down. There is always no haystack to jump into. now if it's part of the game that's awesome ( even though i always die because i end up falling) if it's bug well then that's awesome too, because it'll be fixed. just wondering if anyone else had this problem?

Dag_B's Avatar Senior Member
    I found 3 or 4 trees and only one time I died, because the leafstacks were missing (or I missed it). They are hard to spot, though.

In the times I have done it I'm left facing the stack of leaves so I only have to jump and he does the rest

i am never facing a stack of leaves, he always jumps and never dives but hits the ground and dies

Never had that problem. In fact I never even check for haystacks, I just jump and they are always there xD

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Please start posting in the correct Forum.
    AC Hints and Tips Forum

Thanks

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Use Eagle sense..

Rithrius's Avatar Member
    Use eagle sense to see where the haystack is, though usually it'll be right infront of you.