Radman500's Avatar Senior Member

I don't get the praise of Connor

he's not a totally worthless character, but compared to Ezio... i just couldn't get connected with him..... even with the whole native american struggle

he was to monatone, no playing games, type person, very similar to altair, maybe thats how the ideal assassin should be, but not a video game character

yes, Ezio was cliche and stereotypical, but at least he had emotion and a personality.... not saying connor doesn't show emotion, but its pretty much "fight for good, fight against evil"

just my opinion

ezio has always been my favorite

at least, Haytham had more charisma

FirestarLuva's Avatar Senior Member
    This is about the fourth thread you made about Connor. Stop trolling! With get it, you don't like Connor!
    And why we like Connor? Because he's a more complex, more real and a character with more depth. And Connor does show emotion. Much more than previous assassins. And he's a character that deserves more praise and recognition than anyone else.

Originally Posted by FirestarLuva Go to original post
    This is about the fourth thread you made about Connor. Stop trolling! With get it, you don't like Connor!
    And why we like Connor? Because he's a more complex, more real and a character with more depth. And Connor does show emotion. Much more than previous assassins. And he's a character that deserves more praise and recognition than anyone else.
    there is nothing "complex" about connor or more real... or depth...

connor shows little emotion throughout the game

DinoSteve1's Avatar Senior Member
    op is right though.

ezio is the sterotypical james bond

conner is the sterotypical assassin(im talkng about non AC assassins)

ezio's whole character is unrealistic, and the only time i felt any real connection to him was the Assassins creed revalations/Assassins Creed:embers combo. trust me, i felt like he was the best character in video game history after i saw embers.

conner story has barely begun and he is a far more realistic hero

ezio was scared for life at age of 17-18, his overall personality was already set, his brain had already stopped growing

conner was scared for life at the age of five.... trust me, hes probably a pretty messed up guy, and his lack of speech and emotion may be a direct result of his tramatic experince. He is copeing in the a unique way.

FirestarLuva's Avatar Senior Member
    Actually, Connor was scarred for life when he was five. Much younger than Ezio.

Originally Posted by TrueAssassin77 Go to original post
    ezio is the sterotypical james bond

conner is the sterotypical assassin(im talkng about non AC assassins)

ezio's whole character is unrealistic, and the only time i felt any real connection to him was the Assassins creed revalations/Assassins Creed:embers combo. trust me, i felt like he was the best character in video game history after i saw embers.

conner story has barely begun and he is a far more realistic hero

ezio was scared for life at age of 17-18, his overall personality was already set, his brain had already stopped growing

conner was scared for life at the age of nine.... trust me, hes probably a pretty messed up guy, and his lack of speech and emotion may be a direct result of his tramatic experince. He is copeing in the a unique way.
    ezio is the stereotypical james bond........ and still he is a better character then connor

"realism" doesn't always mean a character is more interesting...........

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    People have different opinions.

Originally Posted by Radman500 Go to original post
    at least, Haytham had more charisma
    Charisma doesn't automatically produce a more complex character, though.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►