1. #1
    Blind2Society's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Capital Wasteland
    Posts
    2,904

    Biggest issue so far

    I would really like the person who thought it was a good idea to put counter/deflect and pick-up-weapon on the same button to get a stern talking-to. This is probably more infuriating than anything I've ever come across in gaming and is compounded by the fact that, no matter where you are, fighting one person leads to fighting the entire British army.

    This could be yet another bug having to do with the new combat system (which would come as no surprise) as there are many other such as attacks post-counter not working until you switch weapons.

    I seriously hope this is just another bug that needs fixing and they didn't intend for these to actions to conflict with one another.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Blind2Society Go to original post
    No matter where you are, fighting one person leads to fighting the entire British army.

    Probably the most annoying feature of this game that I've found so far. It's unbelievable. I knock a guard off the roof to his death and suddenly every guard in the entire city is after me.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Blind2Society Go to original post
    I would really like the person who thought it was a good idea to put counter/deflect and pick-up-weapon on the same button to get a stern talking-to. This is probably more infuriating than anything I've ever come across in gaming and is compounded by the fact that, no matter where you are, fighting one person leads to fighting the entire British army.

    This could be yet another bug having to do with the new combat system (which would come as no surprise) as there are many other such as attacks post-counter not working until you switch weapons.

    I seriously hope this is just another bug that needs fixing and they didn't intend for these to actions to conflict with one another.
    From our glorious brotherhood from Cario Egypt how dare you insult this glorious game! You must be one of those Nov 2012 people! In fact I think you hacked it to make yourself look like a Senior member!

    lol It's really funny watching fan boys go nuts here trying to protect holy virtue of the game. I got ten crazy PMs on PSN cause of posts I made earlier about issues I had and threats because I made the game look bad.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,574
    Originally Posted by HisShadowX Go to original post
    From our glorious brotherhood from Cario Egypt how dare you insult this glorious game! You must be one of those Nov 2012 people! In fact I think you hacked it to make yourself look like a Senior member!

    lol It's really funny watching fan boys go nuts here trying to protect holy virtue of the game. I got ten crazy PMs on PSN cause of posts I made earlier about issues I had and threats because I made the game look bad.
    Oh shut it. These religious posts you're making are stupid and childish.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    HIBEE12's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    621
    Originally Posted by Crazy_Vantage Go to original post
    Probably the most annoying feature of this game that I've found so far. It's unbelievable. I knock a guard off the roof to his death and suddenly every guard in the entire city is after me.
    Exactly. I guess it's all to do with the anvil engine with mass amounts of AI, annoying though
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Blind2Society's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Capital Wasteland
    Posts
    2,904
    Yeah, it is quite annoying and even breaks immersion pretty bad at times. I attack two regulars in the wilderness and all of a sudden I'm fighting the entire British army.

    Has no one else encountered the issues mentioned in the OP?
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Crazy_Vantage Go to original post
    Probably the most annoying feature of this game that I've found so far. It's unbelievable. I knock a guard off the roof to his death and suddenly every guard in the entire city is after me.
    this^ to such an extreme extent. and it seems(to me) that they are all hyper aware as well. i have yet to fully scyhronize(spelled wrong, i know) for the missions that require stealth. and im not a noob to the assassins creed series so i know the ropes(been playing since AC2). but its redonkulous. the whole city knows i knocked some brit off a building
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    16,454
    Please make sure if it is a bug that you are reporting it to Support. If not, then please also use one of the Feedback threads to post constructively.

    Thanks
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Blind2Society's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Capital Wasteland
    Posts
    2,904
    Not really sure if it's a bug or not. The intention of this thread is, partly, to find out. ; )
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,108
    Originally Posted by HisShadowX Go to original post
    From our glorious brotherhood from Cario Egypt how dare you insult this glorious game! You must be one of those Nov 2012 people! In fact I think you hacked it to make yourself look like a Senior member!

    lol It's really funny watching fan boys go nuts here trying to protect holy virtue of the game. I got ten crazy PMs on PSN cause of posts I made earlier about issues I had and threats because I made the game look bad.
    Cario ?? LOL
    Share this post