Release date???

So, I just purchased Assasins Creed 3, and I am looking forward to play it tomorrow, as the release date is the 31st of October. Or is it?

I just recieved an email from Ubisoft validating my buy, but I noticed it says that the release date is 22nd of November???

Please help, confusement is overwhelming.

Kind Refards

PC release date has never been 31st of October, the date is what email says.

That ****ing sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why??

Does anyone know?? I mean even on their FB page it says worldwide release 31st of October . . .

MaceMagoo's Avatar Member
    It was going to be the same as the consolololol's but they moved it back (like all the AC games on the PC) , Yay!.......

andreja110s's Avatar Senior Member
    It sucks, doesn´t it?

**** me sideways, I am so disapointed in Ubisoft . . .

Punishing PC players . .

It's because we're the pirates.. Oh wait it got pirated for console a week ago. #winning

Edit. for those who did not understand the sarcasm. I know it's for optimlization reasons. I just don't see them, is all.

Disapointment

This is a result of the programing community trying to kiss the console players rear end. The release date for the first 3 AC were dead on no wait. But as the PC gamer numbers fall those that are left get boned. Advanced notice would have been nice Release Date for PC in the US as it stands now is Nov. 20 lets see if they honor that

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by outermans Go to original post
    Edit. for those who did not understand the sarcasm. I know it's for optimlization reasons. I just don't see them, is all.
    That's due to the game not being released yet - so you have not seen it really

As posted - the PC version is released between the 20th and 23rd of November [depends on your country]

Advertising showing the game, should all state that the PC release date is in november.

Originally Posted by raptor41tr Go to original post
    PC release date has never been 31st of October, the date is what email says.
    Actually your Wrong so to speak.

The PC release date was initially 31'st of October and everything was advertised as that they made it clear this time it would release on time with consoles.

That we all know they wouldn't keep it and it would be delayed is another thing lol.

But the Original release date until they MOVED it was 31'st of October lol.