Connor's hood and hair -new patch?-

hey

You should make a new patch where in your basement where you first cut your hair have a knife and miror at that table
    so you can switch between his end game hair cut and the one he had before. And in your weapon wheel have a toggle option to put on or off your hood.

thanks

Yeah I think exactly the same. Connor just doesnt have the assassin feel with his hood down and ac3 being such a good game, you would have thought that you can atleast have the option to toggle tho hood. PLEASE sort this out. It totaly ruined the game for me!!!!

One cosmetic change ruined the game? I found that refreshing quite frankly I wish we Ezio's hood would've been taken off at the end of the game. It's one change and there are also the outfits to change your appearence.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hi There

This is already being discussed and the team are aware

If you wish too - just use a different outfit and you will have a hood [assuming it's one with a hood ]

Please continue this in the hints&tips forum - where there is already a thread about it.

This maybe a spoiler to some - so please do not repost it in here - as per the spoiler rules - which are pinned at the top of the foru ;0

Thanks for your understanding!