[Spoilers] Oak Island is bugged for me

Even after the day one patch, this mission is still bugged. Good going, ubisoft.

Right at the very beginning where you're supposed to find the 4 clues, im able to line up 2 of the clues, but the other 2 (the ones where u need to climb up a tree) they won't register properly at all, even though I KNOW FOR CERTAIN that ive lined them up correctly. And I know that they are lined up correctly, because I watched a walkthru on youtube, so I know that it's not me who's doing something wrong.

Anyone else having this problem?

same problem

i've been having the same problem, it worked the first time but i had to restart since i went over the time limit and every attempt since nov 1 7pm pst has been failure

I was having the same issue after playing for a long period of time.. so i quit the game and re-started it and then it seemed to work fine.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hi there - please make sure you are also posting this in the bug threads:

Single player gameplay feed back: NO SPOILERS!!
    Assassin's Creed 3: Single Player Gameplay Feedback [DO NOT POST SPOILERS]

Single player bugs? Please again report directly to Support and use this Thread.
    Assassin's Creed 3 Single Player Bugs & Issues Thread *Possible Spoilers*

Multiplayer bugs? Please again report directly to Support and use this Thread.
    Assassin's Creed 3: Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Thread

For Multiplayer feedback such as game modes, perks, etc, please post here-
    Assassin's Creed 3 Multiplayer Gameplay Feedback Thread *Possible-Spoilers*

IntoxicEIGHT's Avatar Member
    I didnt have a problem with this last night playing it for the first time. (360), but i could not figure out how to kill the wolves without ranged weapons for full sync. I couldnt kill them like normal wolves

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Also please ensure you use spoiler tags and post in the Hints and Tips forum.

Hey dude, ive had this problem aswell, i found a way to get by it. Sit in a tree and use poison darts. Considering this is technically a ranged weapon, it doesnt seem to register it. I hates them wolves and now the can suck my balls.