[Spoilers] can't recruit anymore artisans!!!! can i get some help? possible glitch.

i have only 1 artisan the woodworker lv. 1. Did the other homestead quests for Sequence 05 and yet i still only have woodworker lv. 1.

ive looked at every guide made backup saves to try every way known. yet still not working can i get some help here?

I have quite a bit of artisans but they are not leveling up, is this a bug? am I screwed? Really sucks because I would really like to focus on the side part of the game.

Originally Posted by PlasteredV3n0M Go to original post
    I have quite a bit of artisans but they are not leveling up, is this a bug? am I screwed? Really sucks because I would really like to focus on the side part of the game.
    see you have all level ones i only have a single artisan lv. 1 and none of the others

Ya i really don't want to start over either, they need to patch this issue. I might just beat the game and trade it in.

DinoSteve1's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm on sequence 8 and I only got 4 artisan missions, is there more in this sequence am I missing something.

Are yours lvling up or are they stuck at lvl 1? I have the woodsmith,doctor, and inn keepers, i think the black smith is the only one left, but i'm not sure and doesn't matter if they don't level up...

they level up if you do there missions after getting then

I do and have done, they dont lvl up, it just tells me that new crap is available from them but it still say they are lvl 1.

mine did most are now level 2 or above.

I realised what I was doing wrong in Sequence 9 one of the Homestead missions is called The Proper Tools, and I was looking for a marker but you have to buy them in a shop in New York.