probably a dumb question

I usually don't have a problem figuring something out, but i'm stuck right at the beginning in Sequence 2 where i have broken into a small fort, and the guys who have stolen a buddy's papers have locked themselves inside the main building. I'm supposed to shoot a couple of barrels of gunpowder. Now, i gathered that i was supposed to hang on to a rifle, and i did, i have seven bullets and yet i cannot seem to get haystacks to fire off a single one. whether when i zoom in or not. he just stands there looking stupid no matter what button i push, (and i've been frustrated so a lot of buttons got pushed..) does anyone have any advice or am i another of the doomed individuals who should have waited to hear the reviews?

aim the barrels on the ground :P

lol, i'll try again but i've been doing that.. maybe i'm not aiming right or something.. grrr.

NinjaOnFire's Avatar Member
    Turn SSi on in the menu and make sure the barrels are lit up before firing.

he won't fire his gun at all. : (

Get more ammo then.

the ssi *is* on and the barrels don't light up no matter what i do. oh and i can't move at all, dunno if that's the way it's supposed to be. this is incredibly frustrating.

*sigh.* i have ammo. lol.

Reset the mission?

found a video for you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH_O2wIIcng
    start to watch from 3:50