Huge Plot Twist at the Beginning (thoughts) *SPOILERS

Some say that the beginning of the game was slow, but I think not. To me, the beginning was totally unexpected and a pleasure to play. Your thoughts?

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Please read the spoiler warning thread - discussion about game play / story or anything considered a spoiler - needs to go in the Hints & Tips forum.

There are MANY people who want to be able to avoid all of the spoilers - so they need to go in the other forum

I will move this thread this time - please remember for future threads

Totally unsuspecting, actually made me smile at it.

SO GLAD I didn't spoil it.

It was slow though...

Totally loved being "Kojima-ed" with the intro, bravo Ubisoft! And then they follow that up with another big twist at the end of Kenway's section, totally didn't see that coming. While I did greatly enjoy Kenway's memories, I was wanting to get them done as soon as I could as I was really wanting to play Connor and run around in some trees with a bow and hatchet.

Kaschra's Avatar AC Expert
    Well, since this is the spoiler section...

I just finished sequence 3... and I really have to calm down myself right now.
    Oh my god.
    OH MY GOD.
    I didn't expect that AT ALL.
    Good job, Ubisoft, REALLY good job. The whole time I thought... that Haytham was an assassin. The whole time!
    And then... he turns out to be a templar. Holy ****

I saw it coming, as soon as I heard the names, I knew what was up...

I was surprised to be playing a 3rd character, which i never heard Ubisoft hint at him as a playable character. I also was very surprised when i found out who he REALLY was. I mean i know he is Connor's dad but the twist wasnt that at all. There are a few storyline twists regarding him and Connor directly much later.

Kaschra's Avatar AC Expert
    I knew I would start of playing as Haythem, because that was one of the few things I spoilered. But I didn't expect his part to last so long.