Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative

Assassin's Creed 3: Single Player Gameplay Feedback [DO NOT POST SPOILERS]

Hello Assassin's!

Please use this thread for single player gameplay feedback for Assassin's Creed 3.

DO NOT POST SPOILERS OF ANY KIND IN THIS THREAD!

This thread is for what you like and dislike about the game but do not go into details about the storyline.

Many players may get the game after release so again, DO NOT POST SPOILERS!!!

If you would like to discuss the story or gameplay please do so in the Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips Forum.

For any bugs please report them directly to Ubisoft Support. We also have threads available to discuss them but they are not a replacement for Support.

Single player bugs? Please again report directly to Support and use this Thread.
    Assassin's Creed 3 Single Player Bugs & Issues Thread *Possible Spoilers*

Multiplayer bugs? Please again report directly to Support and use this Thread.
    Assassin's Creed 3: Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Thread

For Multiplayer feedback such as game modes, perks, etc, please post here-
    Assassin's Creed 3 Multiplayer Gameplay Feedback Thread *Possible-Spoilers*

Anyone posting gameplay or story spoilers may have the post removed and face suspension - so please do not risk it!

What can you talk about?

Graphics, sound, variety, your enjoyment or lack of it! and many other things!

Anything as long as it does not risk the enjoyment of the game for others!

Remember your feedback will be read by the team, so please make sure your posts are concise, respectful and on point.

Thanks for taking time to post and your understanding on spoilers!!

Your AC Forum Team

If I may ask, why was this locked before?

Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member
    Connor looks to be the best character yet.

Just finished this brilliantly made game.. Thank you so much Ubisoft for putting so much effort in this game, The story and plot was very well written, It made me feel so much for all the characters, Connors realisation of things was brilliant. Please Do a sequel with Connor however you can, I would love to see one. I hope we see many AC games for years to come. I felt like i went through Connors life with him instead of actually just viewing him. Connor was one of the most believable characters.

The fighting is more challenging
    The frontier is amazing and beautiful
    The hunting is very fun
    For me Connor is now my favourite Assassin
    The side missions are also very well planned.
    And the graphics are amazing.

The choice of a native indian made Connor fit in perfect for the plot.. Well done

The one problem I have with the single player portion of the game is (without giving anything away) Connor's model after the campaign, and the fact that we don't even get the option to get the assassin hood back on, for some weird reason.

There's even a petition underway about this, which I'll link here, just in case it helps:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...look?p=8659211

A lot of people are clearly unhappy about this, and are looking for a solution (or a response) from Ubi.

Other than that, the game is absolutely FANTASTIC.

Originally Posted by LeoOfCostaRica Go to original post
    The one problem I have with the single player portion of the game is (without giving anything away) Connor's model after the campaign, and the fact that we don't even get the option to get the assassin hood back on, for some weird reason.

There's even a petition underway about this, which I'll link here, just in case it helps:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...look?p=8659211

A lot of people are clearly unhappy about this, and are looking for a solution (or a response) from Ubi.

Other than that, the game is absolutely FANTASTIC.

That actually is really sucky, because I think Connor with his hood up is the most awesome looking assassin thus far! Guess I will make good use of the Ezio skin

ok i have a problem thats made the game virtualy unplayable, the frame rate is so bad it hurts my eyes, boston being particulary bad, when you start and first get to boston you cant enjoy it cuz you cant see whats going on, it must be literaly about 10 fps maybe lower. im on xbox 360 game installed with patch, the game is amazing wich makes me angry cuz i dont want to play a great game like this, if the pc version wasnt delayed i get that but 1 month is too much for me. and im fine with 30 but its way lower. theres no way the devs couldnt no this before release, unless they dont test games or just think console players will never know, im pretty angry about this

Mrnilsman's Avatar Member
    I think I know what you are talking about.
    I'm playing on 360 as well and the only place where I would consider the framerate to be too low is at the Boston harbor, apart from that I think the framerate is fine and even better than in previous games.

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I've been trying for the last 15 minutes and STILL cannot find the freakin' tunnels. NPC said they would show me ... and they just stand there looking into space. I've been checking the entire area and cannot find these. I will also not go out and find a guide to just find these things. Can anyone help? Thank you.

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    I'll be watching this thread all morning for people's opinions ...

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by TwitchaTwitch Go to original post
    Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I've been trying for the last 15 minutes and STILL cannot find the freakin' tunnels. NPC said they would show me ... and they just stand there looking into space. I've been checking the entire area and cannot find these. I will also not go out and find a guide to just find these things. Can anyone help? Thank you.
    High light for help:

look for the storm shutters - those little double doors against the wall on the ground at the back of certain houses.