Who burns Connors village down? [Possible Spoilers]

Do we find it out in the game? i ask because on the Assassins creed wiki it says that the "colonial forces" destroyed it which means the British right? but as far as i know the Mohawk's fought for the British in the war

FinalJ1's Avatar Member
    Oh yea I see a fight over this one.

Colonist were British at the time of his village burning. There was not America or American at that time. They were just British.

Originally Posted by there76 Go to original post
    Colonist were British at the time of his village burning. There was not America or American at that time. They were just British.
    So it was just a random mob?

Layytez's Avatar Senior Member
    I think I know why. This may be a spoiler based on what I have seen so this is mostly pure speculation. So i'm warning you guys again this may have some spoilers in it. I think Haytham had conflict with those that he was working with in America. (he had a list of names but i'm not listing them because it is a major spoiler). Haytham had contact with Connors village since he met his mum. So whoever knew Haytham had important ties to the village done it as a threat or warning of some sort. I don't think Haytham would have been alive after the village was burnt down. He may have been killed prior to it or at the same time. If this is the case how Connor adopts the name Kenway is still a mystery if he didn't know who his father was. Unless the assassin the Haytham was trained by was Achilles and Achilles knew of Connors birth.

Originally Posted by lightlamp Go to original post
    So it was just a random mob?
    I don't think it was a random mob attack. It is likely that Connor belonged to a Mohawk tribe that allied itself with the French against the British during the French and Indian war.

The white devil.

Kit572's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by shanethebouncer Go to original post
    The white devil.
    What?

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    It's a reference to the Wachutu tribe in "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls", europeans are refered to as "White Devil" by that tribe.

Don't even ask me to pronounce the Wachutu spelling of the phrase :P

1 people found this helpful