StrayDog_RR's Avatar Senior Member

bewaresamfisher.com

I was looking a few of splinter cell double agent images, and in one of those images i've found the link "www.bewaresamfisher.com", i went there and a file called "setup.exe" automatically started to download and my antivirus (KIS 2012) found a trojan-banker.win32.qhost in it and all the .exe don't worked so i've made 2 scans + a re-boot and it resulted clean... then everything worked fine... i actually don't know if the other pc is infected. This website was made by ubisoft right?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi xRaDRoacHx, thank you for reporting this, I will pass this information along and ask them to investigate.

StrayDog_RR's Avatar Senior Member
    Investigate for what? Is not enough that there's a website owned by ubisoft that give trojan horses to random people?
    Are you investigating for try to find the guy who did this?

The correct name of the trojan is "Trojan-Banker.Win32.Qhost.abal" and are designed to steal user account data relating to online banking systems... that's why it's called "banker". I am a bit scared and angry for this... and a lot surprised.
    And i hope that this .... is outta my computer... i hope that it's really clean, i did 2 safe mode scans + another 1 with malwarebytes.