1. #1

    AC3 - PSN Pre-order

    Hey guys, i want to know if i buy AC3 and it's DLC from EU PSN store then will it work with US account ?...My main account is US and i prefer playing on my US account only...





    Thank you...
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Umbra_Blade's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    206
    It should work fine as it is saved to the hard drive, not the account. But may I ask, Why would you want to buy it from the EU store? America gets it a day before the EU...
    Share this post

  3. #3
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,515
    Originally Posted by Umbra_Blade Go to original post
    It should work fine as it is saved to the hard drive, not the account. But may I ask, Why would you want to buy it from the EU store? America gets it a day before the EU...
    Freedom Edition possibly?
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Umbra_Blade's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    206
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    Freedom Edition possibly?
    But you don't get the freedom edition on PSN, it is just the game and the Dangerous Secret mission, that's it.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,515
    Originally Posted by Umbra_Blade Go to original post
    But you don't get the freedom edition on PSN, it is just the game and the Dangerous Secret mission, that's it.
    Oh okay I read that wrong, maybe conversion wise it is cheaper? I dunno now :P
    Share this post

  6. #6
    My CC only works with EU store.....I can only buy from EU store....

    If you are 100% sure that it will work then i will go ahead and order it from PSN
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Umbra_Blade's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    206
    Originally Posted by Zodakx911 Go to original post
    My CC only works with EU store.....I can only buy from EU store....

    If you are 100% sure that it will work then i will go ahead and order it from PSN
    I've done it before. Bought something from the US store and then played it on my UK account, no problems. As long as Sony get the money from you, they don't care which account you play it on, just as long as you have paid for a copy.
    The only problem arises is when you were to try and play US DLC on an EU game, as DLC is region locked to the region of the game. PSN games themselves aren't region locked to my knowledge, so the game itself should play fine on your US account.

    So to sum it up, if you want to buy from the EU store, that's fine. But that means all other content for AC3 you want to get must also be from the EU store, otherwise it won't work.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    kuled2012's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tutto è lecito
    Posts
    709
    I thought about getting it from the PSN store..but not to have the disc would feel weird. Am I the only one like that?
    Share this post

  9. #9
    SoopaMan2K's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    47
    Originally Posted by kuled2012 Go to original post
    I thought about getting it from the PSN store..but not to have the disc would feel weird. Am I the only one like that?
    Yeah, I hate going digital, but sometimes if you plan on playing the game for a very long time, it works out.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    FinalJ1's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    399
    I would call Sony to find out the region locks.
    Share this post