why mp achievements for a one time great game?

ever since they started doing AC mp the single player story has suffered, and no one really plays the mp anyways. so why the hell do you keep putting achievements for a crappy part of the game? i go to allot of different forums and the #1 complaint people have about AC is the mp part of it. if you want to see how many people actually play the mp of the game stop putting achievements for the mp, then you will see that all your doing is wasting money developing the crappy mp part of the game and go back to making a great single player game like it use to be before you started wasting money on the mp content.
    so not only did ubisoft rune brotherhood & revelations, now they are runing AC3 with more ******ed mp.
    and before anyone asks or says anything about it, yes i hate the mp but like to get all the achievements in a game to say i have completed it and it really pisses me off that i will never truely finish revelations because the mp is ******ed and they have a crap load of the mp achievements for it and i will never waste my time or money buying mp dlc for the achievements.
    i also just recently played the lost archives, and i thought the mp was bad, lost archive is even worse! who ever though up the idea of the vr/3d part of the game has hopefully lost his job.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Did you ever visit the Musliplayer forum ? You cant claim to speak for everyone..

I`ll tell you something mind-blowing... Other people think differently from you.. *GASP* Can you believe it ?

Well alrighty then Mr. I hate everything so I am going to complain about it. Multiplayer and Single player are developed by different studios. Single player can't suffer from the presence of Multiplayer, and also your whole tirade about no one playing Mp I know for a fact that there are hundreds upon thousands of people playing it. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you should freak out about it.

No sir, you misudnderstand.

AC SP does not suffer because the MP.

The younger development team, who so happened to develop both Brotherhood and Revelations and who also incorporated the first AC MP, are not necessarily 'up-to-par' with the senior team, who developed AC3.

AC1, Senior Team - Good Story
    AC2, Senior Team - Good Story
    ACB+MP, Young Team - Bad Story
    ACR+MP, Young Team - Bad Story
    AC3+MP, Senior Team - Good Story

Not necessarily bad, cause the entire Ezio trilogy was good, but that's just an example. Understand?

EDIT: Actually, I doubt everything I just said is true, so disregard it.

Originally Posted by tjbyrum1 Go to original post
    No sir, you misudnderstand.

AC SP does not suffer because the MP.

The younger development team, who so happened to develop both Brotherhood and Revelations and who also incorporated the first AC MP, are not necessarily 'up-to-par' with the senior team, who developed AC3.

AC1, Senior Team - Good Story
    AC2, Senior Team - Good Story
    ACB+MP, Young Team - Bad Story
    ACR+MP, Young Team - Bad Story
    AC3+MP, Senior Team - Good Story

Not necessarily bad, cause the entire Ezio trilogy was good, but that's just an example. Understand?

EDIT: Actually, I doubt everything I just said is true, so disregard it.
    Was just gonna say that xD

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    ACB and ACR had excellent stories on par with AC2 and better than AC1....

I personally think that both games played better than their predecessors also..

and I also love the Multiplayer.. so.. yea.

StUbbZ24's Avatar Member
    Because the multiplayer achievements are just soooooo difficult

Originally Posted by StUbbZ24 Go to original post
    Because the multiplayer achievements are just soooooo difficult
    Oooooh you may have hit a nerve there

ION_05's Avatar Member
    They're basically encouragement to at least try the multiplayer, with that said once I get all the multiplayer trophies I'll probably never play it again.

Originally Posted by Littleweasel Go to original post
    ever since they started doing AC mp the single player story has suffered, and no one really plays the mp anyways. so why the hell do you keep putting achievements for a crappy part of the game? i go to allot of different forums and the #1 complaint people have about AC is the mp part of it. if you want to see how many people actually play the mp of the game stop putting achievements for the mp, then you will see that all your doing is wasting money developing the crappy mp part of the game and go back to making a great single player game like it use to be before you started wasting money on the mp content.
    so not only did ubisoft rune brotherhood & revelations, now they are runing AC3 with more ******ed mp.
    and before anyone asks or says anything about it, yes i hate the mp but like to get all the achievements in a game to say i have completed it and it really pisses me off that i will never truely finish revelations because the mp is ******ed and they have a crap load of the mp achievements for it and i will never waste my time or money buying mp dlc for the achievements.
    i also just recently played the lost archives, and i thought the mp was bad, lost archive is even worse! who ever though up the idea of the vr/3d part of the game has hopefully lost his job.

There goes your credibility. NEXT

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►