🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    majorerickson's Avatar Member
    Is there any "registration" information in the package? I remember something about being e-mailed an unlock code once the full version on PC is released (on October 16th). Since the pre-order beta is closed, you may be SOL until Tuesday. Sorry.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    I thought they'd all be registered through Steam.

hereby i wanted to say i am also from belgium and i also dident got any registration key normaly its on the back of the manual or above the games disk in the bow but nothing i am from aarschot buyed the game from game mania in sint joris winge i called them and they said they got no other games anymore aah now i need to wait atleast a week till i can get another game pff

There is a little white sticker on the cable with a S/N code maybe thats the one you need. I will try it later this evening.

going to try it myself right now =)

nope i way afaid it dident work XD

Tried it with both the cables i have, didn't work. theyboth ahve a different SN though.

yeah i was afraid that dident work =/ i reported this to ubisoft and called the store i need to get back but they got no retail copies anymore so they cant check =/

my store (game mania wilrijk) opened a few more boxes when i called they didn't have a key either :/ imma hea back from them on monday.

i am from Belgium and am also experiencing this problem, i'm unable to install the game. This is very disappointing, steam asks for a product key, but the key is nowhere to be found!!! I have tried to contact ubisoft support but haven't heard from them! Please FIX this i have been waiting a really long time to play this game!