Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Subuknam Go to original post
    Exactly what time will they be going out.. do you have a time frame.. im eager to play ac3 yo.. and yea im in the US.
    No, sorry I don't.

However it's still early morning in the US - so I expect in the next few hours.

kalo.yanis's Avatar Member
    To all those that were confident Ubisoft delayed the PC version to optimise it properly and get rid of bugs - where is your God now?

No, but seriously, the state of affairs is disappointing.

MaceMagoo's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Soulece Go to original post
    To be honest, I don't know how you guys manage to play AC with M&KB. I couldn't stand it so I just play my AC PC games with my 360 controller (all it's good for anymore since I never use my 360 except for 360 exclusive games.)
    AC games are far better with mouse and keyboard as that is the way games are meant to be played. Console controllers are so unintuitive.

tank_dogg06's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by MaceMagoo Go to original post
    AC games are far better with mouse and keyboard as that is the way games are meant to be played. Console controllers are so unintuitive.
    Too right mate. The only games controllers are necessary is sports games. I'm all about mouse & keyboard.

Now, now! Manners, if you please...

tha's a kinda HARSH reply to a wo/man who was just asking for help in a public forum, dude...

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    Funny that u mention paying 1500 for gaming PC, this money obviously have nothing to do with Ubisoft. You CHOOSE to play on PC. PC release requres more effort to support wider range of hardware, this time they even making use of DX11, so they spending time for PC-only features while PC sales traditionally at least 5x lower than on each console. Be glad that they releasing it at all.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by JohnRoss1967 Go to original post
    tha's a kinda HARSH reply to a wo/man who was just asking for help in a public forum, dude...
    This is none of your concern, funny dude
    I find it rather interesting how some ppl think they can tell others what to do or judge other's actions/words, expecially on public.
    They think they will look so cool, but in reality it always has only 1 effect - you look silly.
    Trying to teach me manners is harsh, Im a big boy and l know where is the line. See what I did?

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    He's trolling mate - his first post is to necro a 7-month old thread?!