Could not have said that better myself, and I know what you mean about getting killed while looking around, have done that myself a few times...

Originally Posted by aenemalateralis Go to original post
    All of you guys crying about the delay are the same people who rage about bugs and errors if it get´s released on time/too early.They have stuff to do, let them do it.

There are so many very bad ports out there, do you really want AC3 to be one of them? There are alot of publishers/designers who don´t give a **** and relea$e unfinished products.

Revelations looks so good on the pc, the first few days In the multiplayer I constantly got killed while looking at the beautiful architecture and textures.
    AC3 looks alot better than Revelations on the Console, so guess what DirectX11 will do to the PC Version.

So Chill people, do something else instead. When did you last clean up your house/flat? Like really cleaning it up? When was the last time you talked with your mom or dad? Good old conversation. Time will fly.
    You make a good point. The only issue is if it is true that they have a dedicated team working on the PC version, why were they not able to release it alongside the console release?

Originally Posted by aenemalateralis Go to original post
    All of you guys crying about the delay are the same people who rage about bugs and errors if it get´s released on time/too early.They have stuff to do, let them do it.

There are so many very bad ports out there, do you really want AC3 to be one of them? There are alot of publishers/designers who don´t give a **** and relea$e unfinished products.

Revelations looks so good on the pc, the first few days In the multiplayer I constantly got killed while looking at the beautiful architecture and textures.
    AC3 looks alot better than Revelations on the Console, so guess what DirectX11 will do to the PC Version.

So Chill people, do something else instead. When did you last clean up your house/flat? Like really cleaning it up? When was the last time you talked with your mom or dad? Good old conversation. Time will fly.
    I know my post count is low but this reeks of company spokesperson.

3 years of developement and all of a suden proper DX11 optimization comes into play 3 weeks before release? You have to be a MORON to believe that.

Everything so far reeks of we are going to stop people from illegally gaining access to our product is more like it and i am not going to use the P word since i ahve been banned once already for letting my temper get the best of me. Although posting a DIRECT SQUISHED UP UNREADABLE copy of the EULA is hardly offensive UBI WILL SILENCE those that are VOCAL. MYself included.

I wont support this company any more. It's not my fault all you kids make micro-transactions, game breaking bugs possible on release day since it is YOU that continue to support a developed franchise. They know they can produce crap and get away with touting their own horn at the same time. Prior to release they, UBI, was awash with unashamed self pride about how their game was breaking records. Now you know why. Because the majority of people playing games now are less than 10 years old and hold a HUGE market share. This is why the PC game is getting delayed.

Originally Posted by FourTotal Go to original post
    I know my post count is low but this reeks of company spokesperson.

3 years of developement and all of a suden proper DX11 optimization comes into play 3 weeks before release? You have to be a MORON to believe that.

Everything so far reeks of we are going to stop people from illegally gaining access to our product is more like it and i am not going to use the P word since i ahve been banned once already for letting my temper get the best of me. Although posting a DIRECT SQUISHED UP UNREADABLE copy of the EULA is hardly offensive UBI WILL SILENCE those that are VOCAL. MYself included.

I wont support this company any more. It's not my fault all you kids make micro-transactions, game breaking bugs possible on release day since it is YOU that continue to support a developed franchise. They know they can produce crap and get away with touting their own horn at the same time. Prior to release they, UBI, was awash with unashamed self pride about how their game was breaking records. Now you know why. Because the majority of people playing games now are less than 10 years old and hold a HUGE market share. This is why the PC game is getting delayed.
    Seriously? children does play consoles you know? Blaming children for PC game delays is outright idiotic. It clearly shows your inability to think intelligently. Micro payments works because it is much like your credit card where people spend minuscule amount until they realize the total accumulation. Even the U.S. government or almost all of the nations in the world are susceptible to such scheme. Hot-headed temper is the least of your issue, your stereotypical stupidity accompanied with your lack of moral standards is the bulk of your problem.

Yes, you did brought up great points on DX11 and unreadable EULA. Yet, your last paragraph shows your true nature on why you are better off nonexistence to the world.

Originally Posted by xxtanisxx Go to original post
    Seriously? children does play consoles you know? Blaming children for PC game delays is outright idiotic. It clearly shows your inability to think intelligently. Micro payments works because it is much like your credit card where people spend minuscule amount until they realize the total accumulation. Even the U.S. government or almost all of the nations in the world are susceptible to such scheme. Hot-headed temper is the least of your issue, your stereotypical stupidity accompanied with your lack of moral standards is the bulk of your problem.

Yes, you did brought up great points on DX11 and unreadable EULA. Yet, your last paragraph shows your true nature on why you are better off nonexistence to the world.

You cant possibly be posting this as your first post and if you are then good luck to you and this game you seem to want to defend. I stated many reasons as you why i think this game is being held back and IF you choose to solely focus on one of those mentioned then that is your problem. I dont hide behind a first post like you do. I say what i have to. That is why i got banned in the first place.

It also appears to me that English is also not your strong point. Fine. English is my second language and i can make allowances for people such as yourself but dont presume i said that kids playing this game are the only reason as to why this game is being held back as that just makes you look like an illiterate person who cant read. UBI has held back the game for obvious reasons that most of us can see. Need i mention them?

I am sick of a company that thinks of nothing but fleecing their customers with endless, pointless, bug riddled DLC - that is actually on the disk, mind you. Not even going to mention the fact that this game is now PAY TO WIN if you play the MP portion of it. Dont even get me started on the actual games themselves. While no game gets released without bugs i have never seen a franchise take off with this many game breaking bugs UPON release to the public. We are talking about stuff, just as in Revelations, that SHOULD have been caught in BETA yet is left to the public to find. Why bother buying the game new at all since the past few games have only been playable, if at all, when they are in the bargain bin and have been patched up to correct all that has been found by the buying public?

This game has been released on consoles with a STANDARDIZED set of hardware, unlike the PC's configuration which will invariably vary and introduce issues yet they still lef tin tons of simply bugs that would have been found had they done any testing at all. Did you look at the list of bugs? Or you just defending the game with your one post count because you are too ashamed to admit you are a french speaking 10 year old fanboi and was offended that i actually pointed my finger at the younger generation? It's kids - among other groups - with their mindless, zombie-like fascination with a game that is causing the DLC phenomena and crappy releases. You buy crap so they make more of it. You have not learned from making bad purchases yet or dont care.

I liked this franchise but am fast getting turned off. I broke my Revelations disk in half as the game is just unplayable in both the single player and multiplayer. Mp is filled with game breaking bugs, mechanics, such as knives bouncing off of people and defense being so overpowered offense is afraid to even go near people. Single player is....well, lets just leave it at that because i am not gonna waste any more of my time on that issue as it is pointless and no more patches are going to be released.

I am sure tons of people worked on this new game and i do appreciate the fact that certain issues were corrected such as music and whispers being on separate tracks.That is just one of my pet peeves that i had in Revelations. I was going deaf trying to hear who was coming and in the end i just had to give it up as my ears are more important to me than the game. At the end of the day it is also the concurrent development cycle of multiple games that is causing issues since you wont know what people do not like if you introduce it to more than one game at a time and then are stuck with it since you wrote code for more than one game.

Have a nice day!

I could care less about delays at this point in time. There's no shortage of people who upload it to youtube after all, and we often get the version of the game that's bug and glitch free.

I just hope that Port or not they make a good PC game, Hope being the word. But as fare as both your comments go, your opinions are noted and they both have there validity. So I say peace brothers, words and difference of opinions are not worth throwing insults at each other.

Razrback16's Avatar Senior Member
    Truthfully because their developer team either isn't very good, or is understaffed. Many other companies release games on all platforms on the same date. I am glad they release on the superior PC, though. As stated by some other folks here, it gives them an opportunity to develop on current-generation hardware platforms like DX11 instead of 8 year old DX9 technology due to the limitations of the vastly inferior consoles. I finished playing AC3 on XBOX (rented it from Blockbuster for a few bucks) this past week and it's choppy with a ton of aliasing and low quality textures to make it playable on the consoles. Despite not liking the game overall for a number of reasons I outlined in their feedback thread, I will purchase it for PC because I love the series, and this game is going to look FANTASTIC on a properly built and configured gaming rig PC.

Fourtotal you make a lot of valid points. But tone your sh*t down and don't do any name calling. People will listen to you better.

I agree with ya! And the micro-transactions are a stupid and it sucks seeing that people give in and buy this crap because the are too lazy to work for it in a game! "convenience.... my a*s!!"

And has there been anything "Official" on the DX11 for PC's? On Steam/Gamestop for max system setting I see DX10.....
    And how things went with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier what we got was an un-optimized console port that had major CPU issues/limitations with DX11.

That makes me really worry about AC3!

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Guys, the micro payments are completely optional...

“The Erudito Credits are a new way of unlocking content in ACIII Multiplayer.
    People who have little time can use Erudito Credits as a shortcut to unlock game items from level 1 to 50 (excluding Prestige levels and relics rewards). This is not mandatory, all items sold in Erudito Credits are also available in Abstergo Credits and can be unlocked through normal progression like previous years.”

It has also been confirmed that AC3 does have DX11 support - the official reason for the slightly later release date was due to the process of optimisation.

Reminder to all - please post in a civil manner