🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Sound check problem - missed note = game freezes (Xbox 360)

Hi,
    I just bought Rocksmith on the Xbox, I've been through the volume check and tuning parts of the sound check but when I get on to the part where you have to strum a few notes on the yellow string the game freezes if I miss any notes... It's not freezing like the game has crashed, as I can quit out to the menu using my controller, but I can't progress through the soundcheck as the fretboard is no longer scrolling forward but is instead stuck on the note I was meant to hit. This is driving me up the wall as I've now been through the f***ing volume check and tuning about six times. Can anyone help?

Cheers,

G

MattiasJonsson's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by GlynnWebb Go to original post
    Hi,
    I just bought Rocksmith on the Xbox, I've been through the volume check and tuning parts of the sound check but when I get on to the part where you have to strum a few notes on the yellow string the game freezes if I miss any notes... It's not freezing like the game has crashed, as I can quit out to the menu using my controller, but I can't progress through the soundcheck as the fretboard is no longer scrolling forward but is instead stuck on the note I was meant to hit. This is driving me up the wall as I've now been through the f***ing volume check and tuning about six times. Can anyone help?

Cheers,

G
    You are supposed to play all the notes. If you miss, it will stop til you have played that note so if you just play the note you missed it should start scrolling again and show you the next notes.