tournaments explanation

ok... how tounaments exaclty works?
    what are the winning positions?
    how can i understand if i am about to get a piece of the prize or if i will get nothing out of it?

no guides or explanations in game or, at least, i cant find em

tnx in advance :P

There is no explanation like that right now and it needs to be added in game so people know what their current rank is and how much you currently will get.

I am not sure where the cut off is but at least try to get in the top 150 or so to get a reward.

i hoped there was a way... well... then i guess ill just hug my 40th position and see what happens

ok... 44th (wich gave me the 4th tier of reward) on this daily tournament ove 595 players... 1.3 milions of gold for the rewards and i got 7018 gold for my position... if anyone else posts theyr positions, the number of players and the pile of gold for the final price (also how much did they win) we could start guessing how things works

5th tier is around 3.8k i think and that is around place 100 up to place 60 i think

r3tsa's Avatar Senior Member
    It is dependent on jackpot, some player caclulated that tier1 is 1,2% of the jackpot.

Anyone know what ranks correspond to which tiers? Is tier 1 top10?

r3tsa's Avatar Senior Member
    It also depends on number of players.

Originally Posted by r3tsa Go to original post
    It is dependent on jackpot, some player caclulated that tier1 is 1,2% of the jackpot.
    I don't think that is right as I have gone to bed with only a few hours left in the tournament since it ends 6 am here and then it was around 1.4 million and 1.2% would give almost 17,000 gold and even if you mean 1-2% then 2% would give just a bit more then T2 as I get around 25,000 - 30,000 from T2.

here is my result on 30.09.2012 tournament, the notifications from duel of champions:

"you ranked 42 out of 593 competitors, which qualifies you for 4th Tier rewards! your share of the Jackpot is 8058 gold."

and i remember the total gold of Jackpot for yesterday(30.09.2012) was around 1.5 million

and one friend told me he got like 50k for the 3rd place on the other day

thats all i know, hope it is helpful

The division of gold needs to be way more spread out. I was rank 15 last night and got tier 3 rewards for 15k.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►