Uraxor's Avatar Heed the Call!
    ok, this should work this time.
    Aza's useful links -> all you need to know about tourney.

r3tsa's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Bieshanas Go to original post
    Yeah, and it was definetly possible that world ended in Dec 21...
    Also it is possible that you have got brain, so use it. -.-

zenithale's Avatar Senior Member
    The world ended, really, that's the Matrix which makes you think you are still alive.

Originally Posted by Bieshanas Go to original post
    I would like to see how Uraxor gets to T3 without epics and rares and without any Void Raising cards. If he could achive this (without taking too much matches since in tourney you get only like 1/3 of gold) then I could take him seriously. Now I only see player, where cards wins for him, not skill.
    I'm not saying that Uraxor is right, because C4r-n4ge could be right(definitely 2 months ago it was possible), i don't know and i don't really care, just do yourself a favor and stop lying to yourself, having more and better cards is very useful and helps a lot, but they never win for you, so just stop whining while someone tries to give you(and others) some good advice.

Originally Posted by WalkingHawking Go to original post
    I'm not saying that Uraxor is right, because C4r-n4ge could be right(definitely 2 months ago it was possible), i don't know and i don't really care, just do yourself a favor and stop lying to yourself, having more and better cards is very useful and helps a lot, but they never win for you, so just stop whining while someone tries to give you(and others) some good advice.
    Oh, so now if I state my thought, which doesn't agree with "old gang", I'm whining? Ofcourse cards don't win by themself, most of the time first 6 drawn cards win a game. DUH!

1s tier rewards

i just finished 7th in a jackpot tournament and i got 1st tier rewards and 48756 gold out of 1155 competitors...

If tournaments is grayed out, How do i unlock it?

Achievement: Ready for the Arena
    Reach the Squire Class
    Unlocked: Tournaments

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345