Uraxor's Avatar Heed the Call!
    Originally Posted by Uraxor Go to original post
    With some luck after the first box you can start hitting T3 in tourney fairly easily, which already has a nice pay out.
    Either way (with luck or less luck), in about two or three weeks [constant playing] will get you pool good enough.
    Which in turn leads to you can start hitting T3 in tourney fairly easily, which already has a nice pay out.
    T5 = 2 wins (60 pts), T4 will be probably about 100, so ~4 wins, T3 is 6 wins, ~150 pts. At that level, you will still meet mainly Inferno rush and some other random decks, possible to win against.
    Granted, even the 200+ pts players need to get there first and if you meet them, you will probably lose. But that happens to everyone - and (unless it's Throne/Prison which is getting nerfed during this week [finally]) even against those you have a chance to win - bad draws happen to all of us. So if you have 1hr to play - try getting to T5/T4. If you have 2+ hrs, push your luck a little, try for T3 - if it doesn't work out/you get upset by getting Prison'd/bad luck, stay at T4/5 for the day.

I hope that is finally good enough for you ^^

It's probably also fair to add, that if you've never played CGs before and have no idea of what the hell are you doing, this won't apply.
    (But that's hardly the game's problem.)

I really don't think that's *at all* accurate any more.

Uraxor's Avatar Heed the Call!
    I'm not sure what are you referring to, but if it's to the Tiers break down, that's very recent. It's coming from yesterday's chat with daily T4/T5 player.

Originally Posted by Uraxor Go to original post
    Either way (with luck or less luck), in about two or three weeks [constant playing] will get you pool good enough.
    Which in turn leads to you can start hitting T3 in tourney fairly easily, which already has a nice pay out.
    Those two parts.

C4r-n4ge's Avatar DoC Moderator
    I think that Uraxor is giving those advices from a perspective of more kind of hardcore player. I do such a mistake a lot of times - not considering that most of the players are casuals. They play this game from time to time and leveling is for them very long and hard proceess. Playing in the Tourney for newcomers is also very stressfull as the Tourneys are dominated by hardcore farmers which takes all the best places whenever they want. Even T3 is hard to achieve nowadays - as there's a lot of very good players who are looking for this Tier to achieve.
    I would say that Uraxor advices were valid about 2 months ago but now it's much harder for a newbie to grind fast.

r3tsa's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, game might be at point where there should be easier start for newcomers.

I would like to see how Uraxor gets to T3 without epics and rares and without any Void Raising cards. If he could achive this (without taking too much matches since in tourney you get only like 1/3 of gold) then I could take him seriously. Now I only see player, where cards wins for him, not skill.

r3tsa's Avatar Senior Member
    It may not be doable every day, but yeah it's definitely possible.

Originally Posted by r3tsa Go to original post
    It may not be doable every day, but yeah it's definitely possible.
    Yeah, and it was definetly possible that world ended in Dec 21...

Still have no accurate number for the Topic?

All I know for now is

Tier 1 ... Rank ... 1 - X
    Tier 2 ... Rank ... X - X
    Tier 3 ... Rank ... X - 100
    Tier 4 ... Rank ... 101 - 200
    Tier 5 ... Rank ... 201 - 300 (maybe)

The Rank for each Tier will swing by 10-20 depend on how many people in the tournament

Anyone have an idea what the missing X is which rank?