Originally Posted by hydramarine Go to original post
    I have a hunch that lucky numbers are the following, but not sure:

1 - 5
    6 - 15
    16 - 50
    51 - 100
    101 - 150

Feel free to speculate. If tier2 is correct, it should be extended I think (someone above mentioned they got tier 3 rewards for 17th and 23th places.)
    I can tell you you're off by alot, nowhere close. I have more accurate data, but I can't share it yet.

I do agree that tier 2 needs to be expanded (hint: it's the same number of players as tier 1).

I've also been gathering data on Tiers, but when I CONFIRMED that Tiers depends on number of players in the Tournament I gave up.

You will never be accurate with Tiers because they change in-between tournaments.

EDIT: Only the devs can give you accurate formula

very interesting thread!!!!

Wow, So all the players that won't make it in the top 5%(-10%) basicaly have NO reason to play tournament at all?
    From a Game Developers perspective (and in fact I work in the games industry, too ) I think this is not a wise decision.

greetings

There is a thread with more accurate information.
    Given how easy it is to hit tier 5, you definitely have reason to play a few games.

Ok. I tried.
    I already lost some games in tourny mode, but the enemies were getting better. How I know? Their decks only consisting of rare cards, some one with prison strategy. I wont have cards like that in a year when I cant win and make no gold

I will stay out of tournament. And if the missions end or are no fun anymore I see my self loosing the long term interest here :/
    I like the game mechanics, but everything around does not look like they spend a lot of time on that.

Uraxor's Avatar Heed the Call!
    Just grind for a bit in normal ranked, keep playing.
    The levels grow really fast at low levels and are giving you plenty of gold to open many Reinf packs & ~Box/Week, which in about two or three weeks will get you pool good enough.
    With some luck after the first box you can start hitting T3 in tourney fairly easily, which already has a nice pay out.

Originally Posted by Uraxor Go to original post
    Just grind for a bit in normal ranked, keep playing.
    The levels grow really fast at low levels and are giving you plenty of gold to open many Reinf packs & ~Box/Week, which in about two or three weeks will get you pool good enough.
    With some luck after the first box you can start hitting T3 in tourney fairly easily, which already has a nice pay out.
    No... just no to almost everything you wrote.

Uraxor's Avatar Heed the Call!
    Originally Posted by Bieshanas Go to original post
    No... just no to almost everything you wrote.
    Um, beg your pardon?
    That's what I did - and I'm sure many others will tell you it's truth as well.

Originally Posted by Uraxor Go to original post
    Um, beg your pardon?
    That's what I did - and I'm sure many others will tell you it's truth as well.
    You saying to me, that new F2P player can easily reach T3 reward with only one Box? I don't know how much luck and how many ******ed opponents in tourney you need to get to be able to do that. Just my observation as new player.