im3jia's Avatar Senior Member

Assassin's Creed III on GTTV (September 27, 2012)

Last night's episode of GTTV was about Halo 4, so after the show I checked the tv schedule and the next episode will be about Assassin's Creed III. If any of you have seen GTTV, when a game is the main topic of the show, they show exclusive footage. For example, on last night's episode, they showed the beginning gameplay of Halo 4, and the first and third missions (glimpses), and they also showed 'Dominon' (a capture the flag MP mode), and talked about Spartan Ops - newest info since e3

Anyways, you should watch it. GTTV always shows new things. Gametrailers.com uploads the episodes the next day if you miss it.

Technically, new episodes show on Friday, but if you have Dish or Direct TV, you watch it early, at 10pm on Thursdays

Johny_pepperoni's Avatar Senior Member
    GTTV ? Hahaha humour...

Layytez's Avatar Senior Member
    As long as it's not G4TV

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Not getting my hopes up. At TGS AC has always had an epic trailer, this year we got the E3 trailer again..

Slayer_WTF's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, just like 1 month ago..

I hope we get something new at Eurogame Expo.

MT4K's Avatar Senior Member
    Don't get your hopes up too much. Don't want to get disappointed in the end .

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Originally Posted by xXRyzonXx Go to original post
    Well, its 3 days after everyone else posted their footage, if they don't have new footage i will be disappointed.

Also, I heard you like trains
    Like MT4K said...

And yeah - what made you guess!?

adarwinter's Avatar Senior Member
    according to the trailer for the GTTV show it kinda looks like all they are about to show was just shown to us 2 days ago and there won't be anything really new.
    i have nothing against GT but i think it's like they were supposed to be first with all the info we were already shown and they are sort of late this time.

i hope im wrong and i WILL watch the show, but i dont think i will be introduced to anything new.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MT4K Go to original post
    Don't get your hopes up too much. Don't want to get disappointed in the end .
    Tbh anyone that gets disappointed now needs a slap on the rear. We had 28 mins of back to back clips on monday, isn't that enough?!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►