Sorry, this game is currently unavailable in your region

Canada isn't a region supported?

For whatever reason they do not allow north america into the game yet.

If you know how to use a proxy you can do that and hope it's fixed soon.

Considering the game was developed here in Canada, this is just ridiculous. I would like to hear from the community manager on when we will be able to play. Personally I have been waiting for several months, and when I heard that the game would be available for open beta on the 13 I was pumped. But not only can I not log on and play, those who are currently playing will have a huge advantage because they will be able to keep all their cards from the open beta when the game finally goes live.

i know right i cant even download the game for some reason it keeps refreshing the page

Originally Posted by MT... Go to original post
    Considering the game was developed here in Canada, this is just ridiculous. I would like to hear from the community manager on when we will be able to play. Personally I have been waiting for several months, and when I heard that the game would be available for open beta on the 13 I was pumped. But not only can I not log on and play, those who are currently playing will have a huge advantage because they will be able to keep all their cards from the open beta when the game finally goes live.
    I completely agree to this. But waht is really annoying is that ubisoft don't give ANY ANSWER or UPDATE what is really going on.

Discomfort2's Avatar Member
    I cant play because of this
    But why?
    I run clent at work to check this and it runs fine.
    At home i got this error.
    This is the same region, so what is going on?
    please answer

give us regions there enable open beta

ubisoft doing the wrong thing, since open beta testing means that anyone from any country can take part in this test, and the message Sorry this gamecurrently unavailable in your region, complete nonsense and epic fail for ubisoft

Discomfort2's Avatar Member
    any progress?

The real fail is for Ubisoft or its representatives, including the community developer that stated he/she would respond back with details of the situation, not explaining the lack of support for those in North America.

I have read that the reason behind this is due to a patent infringement, but something tells me that might be a rumor. In either case some type of information would be greatly appreciated and soon.
    What is really killing me is the fact that everyone currently playing is able to build super decks. This will leave us at a huge disadvantage coming in.

Please SpaceElephant or Aza404, let us know what the deal is.