sm312's Avatar Senior Member

Who else thinks this would be awesome?!

What if we see Connor travel to England? More specifically, London? That'd just make the game 4654135489699974567x more amazing, and it's pretty amazing already!

woahhh I haven't been on in foreverrr! I still check in though

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Why would it be amazing ?

i knew somebody might have asked that haha
    well I have family over in England, and have visited a couple times... but that whole area, I just love it. I'd love to move over there one day, and having London in the game would be great lol

Yes, why would it be amazing?

projectpat06's Avatar Senior Member
    It would be cool. I still think it would be even better to have london and paris as two major cities in next year's game during the French Revolution. One last hoorah! with Connor before the next Gen concoles

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by morpheusPrime08 Go to original post
    Yes, why would it be amazing?
    He just said..

Im sure parts of New York and Boston will look A LOT like London...

Originally Posted by patrickj1 Go to original post
    It would be cool. I still think it would be even better to have london and paris as two major cities in next year's game during the French Revolution. One last hoorah! with Connor before the next Gen concoles
    THIS. sounds way better than my idea haha

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    He just said..

Im sure parts of New York and Boston will look A LOT like London...
    Yes, but I'm sure that the atmosphere will be A LOT different. Added on to some different landmarks, and such.

Idk, just doesn't seem possible, maybe the next AC will be in London.

Ielgon's Avatar Member
    I wouldn't really like it. I also don't see the logic of a native american who is fighting in the revolution somehow to take a detour all the way to London by boat (which would take ages and could be very dangerous) unless it's for a very important reason (Piece of eden for example).

From a game standpoint it also doesn't really make sense, we already have 2 major cities and a huge area inbetween + other parts Connor will visit + the part of the sea we can sail on (and people have also been saying Mexico will be more than just the DLC mission) + the areas Desmond will go too which might be a full city too for all we know . Adding another complete city would be too much (maybe like in AC2 where you had a very limited section of Rome near the end though).

That said I don't want to discourage you or anything and it would be pretty cool if it was in, I just don't think it's likely and don't really see the logic for it to happen.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►