Ratonhnhaké:ton at different ages

I just love that they made so many models for him. Playing young Ezio was great but it was the same model with just different clothes that we've seen for the rest of AC2 and ACB. This time they really went all for it The visual transition looks very natural to me

notafanboy's Avatar Senior Member
    i wonder if he will grow a beard like Ezio, come to think of it... can native americans even grow beards ?

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by notafanboy Go to original post
    can native americans grow beards ?
    Not much. However, he is half-British. If his dad was from Scotland, he's probably got some epic beard genes

But on-topic... the one on the left is just concept art, and he looks kinda young to be playable. It would feel weird running around killing stuff as a kid :/ That model might just be for a cutscene or something.

Originally Posted by notafanboy Go to original post
    i wonder if he will grom a beard like Ezio, come to think of it... can native americans grow beards ?
    From what I read, men from some tribes absolutely can, but most would have thin beard at best. But he's part European so maybe he could grow a full big beard. Then again, if the 1755 birth year was correct, he's only gonna be 28 at the end of the game so I don't see a point of givim him beard ;P

Umbra_Blade's Avatar Member
    I think the one on the far right is when he is slightly new to the order, as he seems to only have one hidden blade, and we know he gets two. And if the whole concept of combat in this game is being ambidextrous, I think we get the double hidden blades early on.

Originally Posted by Umbra_Blade Go to original post
    I think the one on the far right is when he is slightly new to the order, as he seems to only have one hidden blade, and we know he gets two. And if the whole concept of combat in this game is being ambidextrous, I think we get the double hidden blades early on.
    But in the middle one he seems to already have the glow with hidden blade

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LoyalACFan Go to original post
    Not much. However, he is half-British. If his dad was from Scotland, he's probably got some epic beard genes

But on-topic... the one on the left is just concept art, and he looks kinda young to be playable. It would feel weird running around killing stuff as a kid :/ That model might just be for a cutscene or something.
    I imagine he learns his hunting skills and treerunning as a kid, we might get to play those as a sort of tutorial. He doesn't join the assassins until he's about 18, I think.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    What is the middle picture from? I don't think I've ever seen it before.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    It's been posted in the Screenshots and videos thread. It's Connor running to save a drowning man from a creek.

Ork3n's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by RatonhnhakeFan Go to original post
    From what I read, men from some tribes absolutely can, but most would have thin beard at best. But he's part European so maybe he could grow a full big beard. Then again, if the 1755 birth year was correct, he's only gonna be 28 at the end of the game so I don't see a point of givim him beard ;P
    wtf? so you can't have a beard by the age of 28? LOOOL