lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member

When you buy a new ac game

Am i the only one whoe has a magic,special,awesom,nervous moment when i get my copy af a new ac game? When i went to gamemania the get my game i got a realy strange feeling, from excitement. And it probably wil be even stronger with ac3.
    Does anyone understand this feeling?Or am i an overhyped fan?

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Well everytime I get an AC game I make sure I don't screw the box up. Then when I take out the leaflets inside I take ages to make sure they don't bend. I also sniff my disc because I love the smell of new games. I also get nervous too and when I put the game in the tray my heart races a bit and I sit down with my heart jumping.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Im 19... When I get a New AC game... You can`t tell the difference between me and my 6 year old brother...

Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    Well everytime I get an AC game I make sure I don't screw the box up. Then when I take out the leaflets inside I take ages to make sure they don't bend. I also sniff my disc because I love the smell of new games. I also get nervous too and when I put the game in the tray my heart races a bit and I sit down with my heart jumping.
    yeaah THAT feeling, but i actually ment when you walk inside the shop. But what you described also counts for me.exept for the disc sniffing

ShaneO7K's Avatar Senior Member
    It's like I have found the Holy Grail whenever I have bought a copy of the new AC.

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Im 19... When I get a New AC game... You can`t tell the difference between me and my 6 year old brother...
    Are you the freaky one or your brother?

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    I geek out A LOT.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by lothario-da-be Go to original post
    Are you the freaky one or your brother?
    Its obviously my Brother and..... he`s a little hyper... We also have a ritual for new games, but a special one for Assassins Creed... Kinda goes like this with the constant repeating of the phrase "No, Im gonna play first"

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by lothario-da-be Go to original post
    yeaah THAT feeling, but i actually ment when you walk inside the shop. But what you described also counts for me.exept for the disc sniffing
    I've always pre-ordered the AC games online (except for the first one which I picked up at a sale), so I wouldn't know about that feeling when you walk into a shop. I'm just always nervous they'll somehow screw up my order no matter where I'm ordering from, so it's more fear than excitement that gives me the jitters.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Its obviously my Brother and..... he`s a little hyper... We also have a ritual for new games, but a special one for Assassins Creed... Kinda goes like this with the constant repeating of the phrase "No, Im gonna play first"

Back to the Future!