The Real Assassins Creed: Anunaki, Illuminati, NWO

☼ First of all let me say that this is the best game I have ever played, and not because of the characters necessarily or the gameplay, but because of the storyline and the events andconspiracies in history that its based around. For instance...

♦ The Ones Who Came Before resemble the Anunaki of the Ancient Sumerian culture, they wrote of advanced human-like beings who came from Planet X (Nibiru) and descended from the heavens to earth to mine gold & bring it back to their home planet. They genetically engineered mankind to be a worker race to mine their gold for them.

♦ They then began to find human women very attractive and mated with them (which is where you would get the 'AC' Adam & Eve and the other First Civilization/Human 'hybrids' - with their extra sense) Its really very interesting, anyone interested in reading more about the Anunaki should read a book by a well respected archeologist/ ancient language scholar turned writer called "The Earth Chronicles," by Zechariah Sitchin, in which he translates the Sumerian cuneiform tablets.

But back to AC, another similarity I, and I'm sure many, notice is...

♦ The likeness between the Templars and the Freemasons/ Illuminati/ N.W.O./ or World Elites, of course there are a lot of similarities between the Freemasons and the Templars but I think there's a bigger idea behind it all. Now this is just my opinion from the thousands of articles and documentaries Ive read and watched, but it seems things going on in the world today echo a "Templar-like" vision to subdue humanity and keep them complacent and docile and care free in exchange for total obedience.

♦ At the risk of sounding too conspiratorial and political, it seems certain administrations are selling fear to the public getting them to completely rely on their government to keep them safe. All we have to give up is every aspect of privacy. And now that a New World Order is being ushered in with the emergence of the World Bank and the proposal for a new Global Currency and the alignment of the North American Union, ...I mean... it all just fits so perfectly with the game, they truly did an incredible job of story telling and setting up the plot.

♦ Now do I dare say that there could be an Assassin-like faction out there who are trying to thwart this new world order? Ones who maybe know something that we don't? ...Possibly, I certainly wouldn't rule it out. ...I mean there are those on the Elite side who meet once a year and dress up in black cloaks who recite pagan chants and worship a huge statue of an owl... so who knows...

But like I said, for a video game, what an amazing story to make you think. ♣

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Ehm. That's not science.
     1 people found this helpful

Ehm. What's not science...?

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CelticAsasiyun Go to original post
    Ehm. What's not science...?
    Well the whole ancient aliens thing for example, but also all the conspiracy theories in general. They don't hold up to scientific testing. Most of it is considered extremely unlikely if not flat-out wrong.
     1 people found this helpful

Really? And youve came to this conclusion from what data exactly? I dont remember stating that anything was science, and as for the conspiracy theories i believe I stated that they were just that, theories... so I'm not sure of the point of your post. The whole ancient aliens thing actually has a lot of scientific data backing up the theory... and just because Im curious now, what conspiracy theories were you referring to when you said, they dont hold up to scientific testing, and that they are considered extremely unlikely... (by whom I dont know... I guess just you?)

and if your reffering to the "conspiracy" of the World government and bank, Its not a theory anymore. Here's a little clip of the right wingers giving those old conspiracy nutters their rightful dues.

http://youtu.be/3K49vP-1LKg

Ork3n's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by LightRey Go to original post
    Well the whole ancient aliens thing for example, but also all the conspiracy theories in general. They don't hold up to scientific testing. Most of it is considered extremely unlikely if not flat-out wrong.
    You consideer it extremely unlikely.... Removing the whole PoE idea, i really believe in some of those conspirancy theories...

^ Right. If you actually spend time researching both sides of the arguement, theres a lot of compelling evidence...

Locopells's Avatar Moderator

Originally Posted by Locopells Go to original post

Lol and what is this in regard to? Fyi I'm not trying to push political ideals on you folks, just making comparisons, and if ancient human history eludes your interest (or understanding) well then golly, just keep on truckin' ; )

Lmao oh god I just zoomed in and read that pic, lol too funny **** Yeah!! This is Amuurricaaa!! If your an immigrant, Just Shutup or Get Out! Yeehaww!! Lol Too funny.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►