coj the gunslinger

hope it comes with anti cheat mode or i wouldn't buy it!!!

I hope this game has alot of gore. left 4 dead 2 levels of gore. I wanna see entrails fly out of people, and bullet holes in bodies from small arms fire, and arms and legs separated, and heads pop. and eyeballs and brain matter and guts strewn all over the place after super intense fights.
    im not saying make it so everything makes people explode, only if lets say you have a shotgun right next to their shoulder or something. i want the bullets that come out of your guns to mean something.
    seriously, i want people to feel those impacts and not wanna shoot people after seeing what happens to them in your game. i want it to make people sick.

also an option to turn off the gore would be cool, cause you know. not everyone wants to see blood and body parts flying all over the place. but i do.
    and also being able to turn off HUD elements would be nice

i for like playing without a reticule or an ammo counter or even a minimap.
    and being able to turn those off in assasins creed was really awesome

so yeah, gore. and also nice art direction.

radovanbagic's Avatar Banned
    Call of Juarez The Gunslinger - Gameplay Screenshots- Billy The Kid and John Wesley Hardin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=kfA1Gx30HAQ

I 2nd Improvizors post! CoJ - Gunslinger open world would be the ultimate game!

Option to turn off gore would be great. That's only thing I'm not going to like about playing FC3 when new 'puter gets here <HINT for FC3 patch if any are released>.

Hey why i dont have sound ?I have latest drivers for my gpu and win7 ultimate 64 bit

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi, I suggest opening a ticket with our Technical Support team, the link is in my signature.

While I'm playing this game...I'll be listenin' to BON JON JOVI "I'm Wanted, Dead or Alive" "Blaze of Glory" or Gun'nRoses "Welcome to the Jungle" hahaha~ I like to play more than one character(s) like in Resident Evil 6 Keep it up~

ShadowRage41's Avatar Member
    This was a great game. an absolute blast to play. I hope there will be more titles in development in the future. would love to see it expanded into a massive open world RP like RDR. But Gunslinger was a Home run for the price. story telling. and shear fun it is to play. Being someone who has a deep appreciation for the old west and it's history. I really enjoyed the SL and slant to the game. well done!