KosameShirayuki's Avatar Junior Member

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Seusenhofer Chest Guard and Seusenhofer Pauldrons

I am in need of aid. I cannot find the requirements to complete the Blacksmith shop quest "Exotica". Can anyone tell me where I may find the 2 Shrunken Heads, 3 Elephant Ivory and 3 Indian Diamonds? Thank you in advance for any suggestions and comments on this topic.

slasher2396's Avatar Junior Member
    You can find one shrunken head at the mission Sixth Day (one of the lair of romulus) and the other one....( i can't explain it) just watch on youtube. now the elepant ivory and indian diamond can be found by looting treasures, the robbers (Those guys in black and have bandanas in their faces, or tackling borgia's messengers

KosameShirayuki's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by slasher2396 Go to original post
    You can find one shrunken head at the mission Sixth Day (one of the lair of romulus) and the other one....( i can't explain it) just watch on youtube. now the elepant ivory and indian diamond can be found by looting treasures, the robbers (Those guys in black and have bandanas in their faces, or tackling borgia's messengers
    Thank you. I will go do that now.

slasher2396's Avatar Junior Member
    You're welcome! Hope that helps!