What edition are you looking forward to take (already pre-ordered)?

As the title says.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition. I want all DLC missions and outfits from day one.

MT4K's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SixKeys Go to original post
    Pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition. I want all DLC missions and outfits from day one.
    Same . I like to try and get all in-game content if possible and so the Digital Deluxe Edition is perfect for me .

Hey, guys, i've noticed something strange, what is up with the PC's release date, ubi shop says 31 oct, but wiki and my local shop (europe) state- november 20?

P.s.- SixKeys, check your PM box

MT4K's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by connor_bg Go to original post
    Hey, guys, i've noticed something strange, what is up with the PC's release date, ubi shop says 31 oct, but wiki and my local shop (europe) state- november 20?

P.s.- SixKeys, check your PM box
    The ubishop probably just hasn't been updated.

cmrggamer's Avatar Member
    I was going to order it from Gamestop because I wanted the Mayan ruins DLC along with it, but when I try checking the site it doesn't seem to state anywhere that it's included. I looked at the Ubishop Digital Deluxe and since it's only $15 more for all of the content, I think I'll pre-order that version today.

I have a quick question about the digital download: With Ubishop how does downloading work? I've done it for another games series that has it's own downloader program, but not yet with Assassin's Creed. I see that it comes out Nov 20 for PC and so I was wondering will it just sit in some sort of queue to be downloaded when I get to it or what? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question.

I'm wondering that too, mt4k offered me http://gamersgate.com to order the deluxe edition, but to be honest i don't know how things are tied up, just like you.

cmrggamer's Avatar Member
    Oh, huh. I'll probably just stick with Ubishop since I already have the Uplay account and everything for the other games. I was looking at the Help section on the Ubisoft site about Downloading and it looks like that there's a link in the order history. I'm sure that that means you can download it whenever--especially if the option to redownload it is there.
    I'll be returning home the day after for Thanksgiving break, so I can download it then.
    I think everything should be fine

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    Well, at the moment, it looks like the Digital Deluxe is my best option, since it comes with a PDF version of Washington's diary, and all the Pre-order DLC (which is really what i'm after), don't get me wrong, the Freedom Edition's box looks great, the statue of connor looks good, and the lithograph sounds interesting, but i'm kinda running out of display space for things like statues in my 'office', where i spend most of my time at home, i'm also running out of storage space for things like packaging boxes and the like, plus, there's a second version of the connor statue that i can get for about £20 off amazon

Though as to when i pre-order, my mother sugested I wait until it's closer to the 31st of October, since i told her there are two dates listed.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    BTW, the 20th November release date is most likely referring to North America. The EMEA release date is the 23rd.