ACfan443's Avatar Senior Member

How many ways will Connor interact with children?/Will they age?

As most of you know, there'll be children in AC3, and unfortunately you won't be able to kill them.(Please don't take this seriously)

But, I was wondering, after reading through the 'snowman' thread, in what other ways will Connor interact with them?*

I'm guessing he'll utilise them for blending purposes, but it'll look weird seeing a grown man in a hood, equipped with a full arsenal of weaponry trying to hide amongst 3 foot minors. So enlighten me

(another question: will the children age/change through time? It'd be strange seeing children we encounter looking exactly the same 30 years on)

notafanboy's Avatar Senior Member
    press B/O to "interact" with children...

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Age ? No..

That is just ridiculously funny xD

There are hundreds of NPCs, you`d really spot out a kid and say "Hey I know him from 30 years ago" ? Pfff Probably not...
    You wont notice it anyways...

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Maybe they'll take the place of the minstrels/beggars. It would be kinda funny having some kids with toy swords/tomahawks run up and start fanboying out over Connor XD Although I always used to kill the minstrels... That might create an issue.

GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ACfan443 Go to original post
    As most of you know, there'll be children in AC3, and unfortunately you won't be able to kill them.

But, I was wondering, after reading through the 'snowman' thread, in what other ways will Connor interact with them?*

I'm guessing he'll utilise them for blending purposes, but it'll look weird seeing a grown man in a hood, equipped with a full arsenal of weaponry trying to hide amongst 3 foot minors. So enlighten me

(another question: will the children age/change through time? It'd be strange seeing children we encounter looking exactly the same 30 years on)
    Why is it unfortunate that you can't kill children? I'm not meaning to start a big moral debate but why would anyone want to kill children in a game? (unless they're arrogant little [REDACTED] like the ones in Skyrim who seem to be fully aware that you can't kill them)

DarkSolitude-X's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by BradKinn Go to original post
    Why is it unfortunate that you can't kill children? I'm not meaning to start a big moral debate but why would anyone want to kill children in a game?
    A perfect templar agent. j/k

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by BradKinn Go to original post
    Why is it unfortunate that you can't kill children? I'm not meaning to start a big moral debate but why would anyone want to kill children in a game? (unless they're arrogant little [REDACTED] like the ones in Skyrim who seem to be fully aware that you can't kill them)
    I thought the same thing. I don't see anything good or exciting about killing children even if they are little arrogant ones. Let's face it, we were all little arrogant spoiled brats at one point in our lives :P. That's the point of life. Is to learn NOT to be that way lol.

deskp's Avatar Senior Member
    They will not age, there just random npcs, youre not really meant to see the same person twice. but obviously you will see the same cahractehr models over and over.

Notstory related people in the ac games are just there for crowd and flavor.

Please remove any talk of the killiong of kids in the game or this thread is gonna go a bad place and get closed.

A better question would be, will there be teens/ youth. added kids are obviously a step up from all adults, but it creates a lack of other ages (heights)

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by deskp Go to original post
    A better question would be, will there be teens/ youth. added kids are obviously a step up from all adults, but it creates a lack of other ages (heights)
    Well, it appears Connor himself will be a teen for a good portion of the game.

DarkSolitude-X's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by LoyalACFan Go to original post
    Well, it appears Connor himself will be a teen for a good portion of the game.
    maybe two sequences. I think the vast majority of the game Connor will be an adult.