Discovery: Helene Dufranc

Hi,

I found an article on wikia about a rogue assassin called Helene Dufranc in Assassin's Creed II: Discovery, but I never saw that character in the game.

Does anyone know if there is a version of the game with such content? I seached for it in the forum, but didn't find a thing.

Thanks!

GLHS's Avatar Senior Member
    I believe AC2: Discovery was the mobile game that covered Ezio's trip to Spain.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by GLHS Go to original post
    I believe AC2: Discovery was the mobile game that covered Ezio's trip to Spain.
    Yes, it was a DS game, and it's still a sore spot of the franchise to me. The Spanish Inquisition was one of the most promising settings for an AC game, and then they went and ruined it with a godawful handeld game. I'm still holding on to a slim shred of hope that they'll go back and make a proper game in that time period, but I doubt it, since they've already covered several major historical characters in AC2 Discovery.

I'm sorry, my post probably wasn't clear. I finished the game (and enjoyed it), but I found out about a part of the story that was not in my version of the game.

I can definitely see why some would hate this game, but considering the console it was released on, it's rather impressive.

So I was only wondering if among the people who played the game, any saw a part with a rogue assassin stealing Ezio's blade... I am 100% sure it was absent from my version.

Originally Posted by LaVolpeIlLupo Go to original post
    I'm sorry, my post probably wasn't clear. I finished the game (and enjoyed it), but I found out about a part of the story that was not in my version of the game.

I can definitely see why some would hate this game, but considering the console it was released on, it's rather impressive.

So I was only wondering if among the people who played the game, any saw a part with a rogue assassin stealing Ezio's blade... I am 100% sure it was absent from my version.
    That's weird... Are you sure you didn't just accidentally skip a cutscene or something?

I'm sure. I finished the game twice to get the collectibles (posters). Did you get the american version of the game?

Thanks

Originally Posted by LaVolpeIlLupo Go to original post
    I'm sure. I finished the game twice to get the collectibles (posters). Did you get the american version of the game?

Thanks
    I only played a friend's copy, though I assume it was the American version.

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    Helene Dufranc was only present in the iOS version of the game.

Serrachio's Avatar Senior Member
    I have updated the info to the Wiki now, so people won't be confused any more.

Great!

Thanks a lot!

And if any of you are trying to find the wanted posters, I posted the number in each sequence on gamefaqs. Here's the list (it should be complete);

2.1 : 2
    2.2 : 3
    2.3 : 2
    3.1 : 2
    3.2 : 1
    3.3 : 3
    3.4 : 1
    4.1 : 2
    4.4 : 3
    5.1 : 3
    5.3 : 3
    5.4 : 1