Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire

4 57.14%
  • Zombie

3 42.86%
    Icecy67's Avatar Member

A argument about death me and a friend keep haveing

O.k me and a friend keep haveing the same argument over and over again it starts off with me trying to convince him to belive in god (he is a atheist)or him makeing a stupid comment that really p!ss me off then it somehow always go to how would you rather die if you only had 2 choses death by FIRE OR ZOMBIES understand these are the most horrible deaths imaginable.
    Now im on the side of if i was going to die and i only had 2 choses FIRE OR ZOMBIES ill choose fire its less painful my friend chooses zombies because he thinks that it will be just like cod blackops zombies where he could go around killing zombies so i always give him this senario so now ill give it to you guys.

If you were trapped in a hallway and there were only 2 doors one go to a room that as soon as you close the door it gives you 10secs b4 it lights up n set you on fire or the door you came in where there is a ton of zombies n they are slowly breaking away the door i wonder would you just sit there and wait till the zombies come in or would you go into the room of fire.Stay and be eatin alive and lose your soul or get set on fire and keep your soul n i almost 4got the door to the room of fire is 30inch thick metal i add this just incase someone say the zombies can break threw the door with fire n still eat you.

znork's Avatar Forum mascot
    i would go for zombies becuse if i could die by zombies maybe there i a change vampire lives.

lol, this is stupid but you would rather surrender than fight the zombies
    and if you believe in god than you cant kill yourself by going into fire
    imo you are coward

SirHerb1970's Avatar Junior Member
    If you are a religious person, and you believe in God in the classical way, you should ask yourself, "how did I end up here? Is this what I deserve?". On the other side, Atheists do have no answers at all. Nowadays, there are many people, especially in the wealtier countries, calling themselves atheists, and realists, but they do rather shrug to all those who face the violence of uncertainty and mostly they are not willing to accept the bigger picture of our existens in this univers. An atheist cannot proof his allegation of god not existing, as an beliving person cannot proof gods existenz.
    I prefer a more modern way of believe. The hole univers with all in it (including ourselves) is god. A wise man said, "The eye with which I look at god, is the very same, that god is looking back at me"
    However, everone is his own master of fortune. And everyone should seek for his own answers. You should ask ourself, "Why do you want to convince your friend, about god?"
    Regarding your little scenario, I would try to fight those zombies. I would open both doors, and then I would try to push every zombie into the fire

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    Originally Posted by SirHerb1970 Go to original post
    ...Nowadays, there are many people, especially in the wealtier countries, calling themselves atheists, and realists,.....An atheist cannot proof his allegation of god not existing, as an beliving person cannot proof gods existenz.....
    I think you'll find that many so called Atheists are actually Agnostics. The two terms are often confused with each other.

SirHerb1970's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Tully__ Go to original post
    I think you'll find that many so called Atheists are actually Agnostics. The two terms are often confused with each other.
    Of course.
    But this is understandable, would you ask them, most of themself cannot tell the difference

Originally Posted by SirHerb1970 Go to original post
    If you are a religious person, and you believe in God in the classical way, you should ask yourself, "how did I end up here? Is this what I deserve?". On the other side, Atheists do have no answers at all. Nowadays, there are many people, especially in the wealtier countries, calling themselves atheists, and realists, but they do rather shrug to all those who face the violence of uncertainty and mostly they are not willing to accept the bigger picture of our existens in this univers. An atheist cannot proof his allegation of god not existing, as an beliving person cannot proof gods existenz.
    I prefer a more modern way of believe. The hole univers with all in it (including ourselves) is god. A wise man said, "The eye with which I look at god, is the very same, that god is looking back at me"
    However, everone is his own master of fortune. And everyone should seek for his own answers. You should ask ourself, "Why do you want to convince your friend, about god?"
    Regarding your little scenario, I would try to fight those zombies. I would open both doors, and then I would try to push every zombie into the fire
    You'll have to define what exactly the word "God" means to you. Cuz otherwise someone might say that a cow is god, or his TV is god, or maybe a statue or an idol like the ancients thought. If the universe is god, then the source of it wouldn't be a greater god? Is big bang god (assuming it happened)?

You should really put more thought into it and maybe you'll arive at the correct conclusion. Start by defining what "God" means.

Originally Posted by Tully__ Go to original post
    I think that many of the so called atheists and agnostics willingly turn a blind eye to what is obviously the truth. And there are 3 major arguments that support God's existence: the argument from cosmology, the argument from design and the argument from morality. Notice that these arguments do not depend on religion, country of birth, culture or any other similar influence, meaning that even though you're a christian, a muslim, a judaist or anything else you'll still get to the same conclusion.

As for the question: it's rather a stupid one, and because of that it doesn't deserve a proper answer, even though this might be one.

Thanks.