1. #1
    Slayer_WTF's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,141

    Mr. Shade has seen things..

    Shade, what are you hiding? You know things that we do not know about AC3. Know that we are organizing a kidnapping, and find out all about AC3!

    PS. It's a discussion ironic, do not take it seriously.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    deskp's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    820
    You make alot of threads.. seems unnessecary.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    lonewarrior30's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    403
    has he/she said something about AC we didnt know?
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    EMEA CRC
    Posts
    21,528
    People assume [wrongly] - that Forum Managers are just fluff..

    Some think we are Volunteers, we are not, we are paid employees of Ubisoft.

    That we have no connection to the games Dev Teams - we do, and in fact we have always prompted the dev team to post /release things - due to demand or the potenital demand we see

    That we have little say in the company - Our reports not only voice the communities concerns or praise - we also identify potential issues before they arise, these reports are then sent around the company, so that the teams can see what they are doing right.. or wrong..

    We are not just Moderators - who are volunteers that do an amazing job.. So we do have access to a lot of information.. just not all of it can be shared


    Anywhoo - No real need for the thread? - unless there's some relevance ?
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by lonewarrior30 Go to original post
    has he/she said something about AC we didnt know?
    No. Multiple people do seem to think he acts a bit suspicious in threads about Charles Lee though. Not that he would be the only one from Ubisoft. Matt Turner got nervous as hell when asked about Lee in one of the podcast, and even the first Game Informer article talked about 'teh mystery" about his role in the game
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    EMEA CRC
    Posts
    21,528
    Originally Posted by RatonhnhakeFan Go to original post
    No. Multiple people do seem to think he acts a bit suspicious in threads about Charles Lee
    Only those that assume..



    A few people like to grab any and all screenshots - and try and read things into them - they are not always right, however I can't always say that - since it would kill the discussion - and really who cares if there are a few mis-steps along the way?

    Least it's a talking point
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Slayer_WTF's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    People assume [wrongly] - that Forum Managers are just fluff..

    Some think we are Volunteers, we are not, we are paid employees of Ubisoft.

    That we have no connection to the games Dev Teams - we do, and in fact we have always prompted the dev team to post /release things - due to demand or the potenital demand we see

    That we have little say in the company - Our reports not only voice the communities concerns or praise - we also identify potential issues before they arise, these reports are then sent around the company, so that the teams can see what they are doing right.. or wrong..

    We are not just Moderators - who are volunteers that do an amazing job.. So we do have access to a lot of information.. just not all of it can be shared


    Anywhoo - No real need for the thread? - unless there's some relevance ?
    I know, I was joking, do not worry.

    How does it feel to know things that no one knows yet?
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Only those that assume..



    A few people like to grab any and all screenshots - and try and read things into them - they are not always right, however I can't always say that - since it would kill the discussion - and really who cares if there are a few mis-steps along the way?

    Least it's a talking point
    It's all speculation fun. I'm totally ready to find out some of my speculations ain't true on October 30. Until then, I will continue to work with what I have
    Share this post

  9. #9
    rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,574
    I like Shade's comments. They usually make me wonder more than I would about certain things. Also he's just a nice guy.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Slayer_WTF's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Originally Posted by deskp Go to original post
    You make alot of threads.. seems unnessecary.
    I do not see where the problem is. I like sharing my ideas with others, seen here on the Ubisoft forums there are many people good.
    Share this post

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►