DreamAwake's Avatar Banned
    Exiting the amp menu no longer saves the game if you do not make any changes.
    The amount of required songs for set lists has been lowered from 4 to 2..

Noise since last patch for Bass Expansion

I don't know if this is the right place, but ever since the update to make RS ready for the bass expansion, I get horrible buzzing & noise from my guitar in the game. Plug my guitar into my amp... no noise.... Plug back into my Xbox, noise again. Anyone else with similar issue?

oh, and I agree with earlier post about having a "sort by recently added" function. Also, any chance of adding a preview sound bite of the songs in the in-game Guitar Center store? In some other rock game, ;-) I've bought many a song from seeing the song & artist, not remembering exactly how the song goes, listening to the preview and going, "cool! That's that song?" Then spending my hard earned MS points on a song I wouldn't't have purchased if I didn't hear it. More $$, Ubi! :-)

BTW- Thanks Ubi! I love the game/guitar teaching tool you created! I try like crazy to get my friends to try it, and get interested in learning guitar! Amazing fun!

shihdo's Avatar Senior Member
    Well up to now my game seems to work pretty well had the odd console freeze (one that really peed me off when it failed to record that I had qualified a song after my umpteenth attempt) it seems 4 is the magic number, practice the same song 4 times and it will freeze, but hey ho small price to pay for where i'm at now. One thing I would really like to see is the option to select 3 or 4 songs of my choice just to play for the hell of it at whatever level I am at, not worrying about score or qualifying, or having to go back to the song page and hear titus andronicus again (really hate that song now, want it gone) rockband had the option to select a setlist, as did guitar hero, singstar etc. I think it would be popular.... or have i missed a way to do this anyway, ( i know the setlist can be edited in a gig)

What did todays patch fix?