[PC] I am unable to get both my headphones and Guitar to work...

I am not sure what the issue is and I have fiddled with the ini file for about three hours before I gave up. Right now just on my pc it sees my old late 60's Gibson just fine and I can play it and hear it in my headphones no problem, the problem happens when I goto play the game with it. When I load the game here is what happens, I will get sound but when it tells me to play some noise to test the guitar it says it's unplugged, or I get no sound at all but it will pickup the guitar, or the best of them all both work till the second logo comes up and then both go offline and I need to manually disable and re-enable them.

My headphones are just a logitech usb wireless set. But honestly I am at a loss and getting slowly more pissed off at it since I have spent a lot of time fiddling and doing everything the site said to do with no luck.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    It seems there was another thread with similar issues.

I don't think they ever got it to work, but you might look for that thread.

Here is a quick google search that turned up some hits.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&output...w=1400&bih=876

Originally Posted by RiffyDivine Go to original post
    I am not sure what the issue is and I have fiddled with the ini file for about three hours before I gave up. Right now just on my pc it sees my old late 60's Gibson just fine and I can play it and hear it in my headphones no problem, the problem happens when I goto play the game with it. When I load the game here is what happens, I will get sound but when it tells me to play some noise to test the guitar it says it's unplugged, or I get no sound at all but it will pickup the guitar, or the best of them all both work till the second logo comes up and then both go offline and I need to manually disable and re-enable them.

My headphones are just a logitech usb wireless set. But honestly I am at a loss and getting slowly more pissed off at it since I have spent a lot of time fiddling and doing everything the site said to do with no luck.
    Have em both set to 48000hz? Well, looking at my setup, my logitech headphones have it UNchecked to allow applications to take exclusive control on the output, not the mic. All set to 48000hz for sound output/recording. I also have my levels on the cables set to max of 100. Only issue I've had with headphones is when I have the outputbuffer set to what I use for my TV speakers through hdmi. When trying to run the game with a setting on 192 with headphones, it freezes on the logo basically.

Could maybe have something to do with your sound card drivers? Although I'm not sure that would have an effect on saying the devices are unplugged... Have you tried different usb ports? Say a front and a rear? Just trying to throw out a couple ideas.

Yes I have, and yes I checked everything is set right and I went down the list of changing the ini with no luck. Each change would get the guitar and loose sound or get sound and no guitar or both wouldn't work.

Originally Posted by DeviantDragon Go to original post
    Have you checked the PC config guide? http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...tion-and-FAQ-s